Analog Membership Code EXPIRING!!

Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,838
edited December 2016 in The Porch
HEY ANALOG MEMBERS!
Your "Item Code" is about to expire!
Look for "My Account" or "Membership" in the menu at the top right.
Look for "Analog Membership Item Code."
THIS CODE IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE!!!
Use it for the black 10C shirt that looks like a basketball court.
Free shipping anywhere in world.

You get such a code when you renew or sign up as analog in 2016.

Spread the word...let's not have a repeat of the last code that people were just realizing about their 2015 codes in mid-2016.

Code here:
https://pearljam.com/ten-club/my-account/membership

Shirt here:
https://pearljam.com/shop/analog-member-items/2016-ten-club-analog-member-shirt
Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
Post edited by Lost In Ohio on

Comments

• evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    COLOR me confuzzled. I am full of questions.

a) Whaaaaaat??

b) Whaaaaaaaaat???

4) Hmmm?

5a) It expires in Feb. - kind of seems like the post is eluding to it expiring "yesterday."

3w) say whaaaaaaaaT?

Sec 5a ii) Is this code ONLY for the shirt????? say whaaaaaaT?

http://hmmmmm: Can I not use this code to buy any freakin thing I bladdy well choose?

Thank you

gudbye

Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,225
    Also, if you aren't going to use your bootleg code, I'll gladly take it!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    hummuhna hummuhna hummmmm.

He was just.... plainnnnn ... meannnnnnnn.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

• The analog membership item code can only be used for that shirt I linked to. You get it when you sign up or renew as analog in 2016. This code expires at the end of January.
    The download code can be used for any MP3 at the shop. If you want something like FLAC or ALAC, simply pay the difference. It cannot be used on CDs and does not expire.

Bootleg codes cannot be transferred. You'd have to download it and then send the files somehow.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,137
    My tshirt arrive today and is so sweet..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • evsgjamm said:

COLOR me confuzzled. I am full of questions.

a) Whaaaaaat??

b) Whaaaaaaaaat???

4) Hmmm?

5a) It expires in Feb. - kind of seems like the post is eluding to it expiring "yesterday."

3w) say whaaaaaaaaT?

Sec 5a ii) Is this code ONLY for the shirt????? say whaaaaaaT?

http://hmmmmm: Can I not use this code to buy any freakin thing I bladdy well choose?

Thank you

gudbye

This is pure fucking gold right here. Thank you @evsgjamm for your poetic prose!
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Posts: 2,737

So who's membership screen did they take a screenshot of for this?
    WHO IS #!?!?!??!?!

Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• SR91748SR91748 Posts: 144
    So is it another $20 for the t-shirt? Or is that just part of the analog membership?
    Tempo 'n groove, I shall shoot you.... a poem.

Tomatoes grow oh once a year
    Tomatoes abound everywhere
    Slap on your hat and raise up your fork
    You're pickin tomatoes to go with your pork.

G'nite.

I'm on graveyards.
    I love you. Stick that in your memory stick.

I'm gettin that shirt.

• So i get a free shirt, but they don't have my size. Great.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• AceCoolAceCool Posts: 455
    edited December 2016

WHO IS #!?!?!??!?!

Whoever it is, he's/she's #1.
  • My membership just renewed so I haven't been able to get the shirt yet, and the only sizes left don't fit. Kind of a bummer.
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    Wow. I actually really like that shirt, I'm digital though. Oh well.
  • TN70407TN70407 Posts: 206
    Yeah, so any word on whether they are restocking sizes? I seriously just noticed now i have a shirt coming my way but there are only two sizes left.....super small and hells-large

So i get a free shirt, but they don't have my size. Great.

• TN70407 said:

Yeah, so any word on whether they are restocking sizes? I seriously just noticed now i have a shirt coming my way but there are only two sizes left.....super small and hells-large

So i get a free shirt, but they don't have my size. Great.

I sent them an email. I will post the response here when i get one.

www.headstonesband.com

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    Yeah, its kind of bullshit. My membership renews in december. Now i have a code and nothing close to my size. It theoretically will be that way every time there is apparel for the analog item
  • Is anybody else having trouble actually adding the shirt to the shopping cart? There's no menu for selecting size, nor a button to add it:

• tedbreen said:

Is anybody else having trouble actually adding the shirt to the shopping cart? There's no menu for selecting size, nor a button to add it:

I believe that only happens if you aren't logged in.

www.headstonesband.com

• MayDay10 said:

Yeah, its kind of bullshit. My membership renews in december. Now i have a code and nothing close to my size. It theoretically will be that way every time there is apparel for the analog item

Email info at tenclub dot net with your real name and membership number and request a date change to February.

Problem solved.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2016
    AceCool said:

WHO IS #!?!?!??!?!

Whoever it is, he's/she's #1.
    It's me. :lol:
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/2016-analog-membership-item
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • they emailed back saying the sizes would be restocked in the next day or so.

www.headstonesband.com

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680

they emailed back saying the sizes would be restocked in the next day or so.

Well, that's good. Not that it is life or death, but it would be kind of crummy knowing that every time I got my code, the analog item(s) would always be picked over.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    It's kind of moot for me as I use the code right away when I get the renewal email in October.

I do wonder why they use the code system in years where there's only one gift to choose from. It made sense in years you chose from 2, but in years from 1, couldn't they automate it like the old days? :)
  • Zod said:

It's kind of moot for me as I use the code right away when I get the renewal email in October.

I do wonder why they use the code system in years where there's only one gift to choose from. It made sense in years you chose from 2, but in years from 1, couldn't they automate it like the old days? :)

I wondered this as well -- why have people miss out on their shirt if it comes with the membership? Just send a link to select the size when you renew. All amounts to the same thing but it looks like some might miss out. (I did last year...slept on it.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Zod said:

The code system has been around for 2-3 years now. It's their way of forcing us all to verify our addresses before they ship them out. Apparently, they were getting a lot of the packets back as undeliverable.

Oddly enough, they continue to send the records out without address verification. Conspiracy theorists...YOU'RE UP!