Options

Dear Pee Guy

waterairwaterair Philly Posts: 53
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
To the Guy who Decided to Pee on My Feet, Legs and Seat,

When did you decide that peeing in a concert when surrounded by people in Section 6 Row E is appropriate? Perhaps you should go home and buy yourself some adult diapers. On this board I have noticed that people at least make an effort to pee into cups. You, my (un)friend, decided to skip that step and relieve yourself on the people of Row D. You then had the guts to ask our forgiveness and thought that a mere "I'm sorry" would cut it. You even attempted to make little sad faces as if you thought we would believe that you were three years old and just making a little "boo boo" despite your beard and balding head. As if that wasn't bad enough, you then decided to fall down and dump beer on us as well. Being from Philly, I almost felt the need to kick your sorry ass and perhaps throw you down the steps. The fact that it was my birthday just added insult to injury as I had been peaceful and full of glorious positive karma and just getting as upset as I did ruined the end of the show for me and almost brought me to tears. You managed to almost completely destroy one of the best days of my life (thanks to some terrifically awesome PJ fans that helped me out with great seats and wonderful birthday wishes!)

It's unfortunate that you continued your disruptive behavior completely disregarding the other fans trying to enjoy the show. You are a self-centered, ignorant, gross jerk.

Sincerely,

Me
Let's go to Europe ;-)

#409xxx
(how I let my membership lapse is beyond me.)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,750
    On the bright side, the smell of Pee Dude's beer on your feet, legs and seat probably reduced the smell of his urine on your feet, legs and seat. Still, that's pretty rank, even by acceptable-grossness-at-concert standards.

Pee Dude, you SUCK.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Pee IS sterile don't you know!

In all seriousness that is the most foul thing I've read in a long long time, I would have punched someone if that happened to me.
  • Options
    overstandoverstand Posts: 54
    waterair wrote:
    To the Guy who Decided to Pee on My Feet, Legs and Seat,

When did you decide that peeing in a concert when surrounded by people in Section 6 Row E is appropriate? Perhaps you should go home and buy yourself some adult diapers. On this board I have noticed that people at least make an effort to pee into cups. You, my (un)friend, decided to skip that step and relieve yourself on the people of Row D. You then had the guts to ask our forgiveness and thought that a mere "I'm sorry" would cut it. You even attempted to make little sad faces as if you thought we would believe that you were three years old and just making a little "boo boo" despite your beard and balding head. As if that wasn't bad enough, you then decided to fall down and dump beer on us as well. Being from Philly, I almost felt the need to kick your sorry ass and perhaps throw you down the steps. The fact that it was my birthday just added insult to injury as I had been peaceful and full of glorious positive karma and just getting as upset as I did ruined the end of the show for me and almost brought me to tears. You managed to almost completely destroy one of the best days of my life (thanks to some terrifically awesome PJ fans that helped me out with great seats and wonderful birthday wishes!)

It's unfortunate that you continued your disruptive behavior completely disregarding the other fans trying to enjoy the show. You are a self-centered, ignorant, gross jerk.

Sincerely,

Me

Hey Man,

I was the sweaty guy in the blue shirt next to you in row D! I was there with my wife. I happened to stumble upon your message this morning... I could tell that you were pissed off (pardon the pun) about that whole incident when I talked to you during the encore break, you seemed upset (rightly so). I remeber trying to assuage your anger...easy for me to say right, I wasn't pissed on. I just feel really bad that your night got fucked with so bad...I was excited to be next to a real fan...and it was obvious that your energy had been sucked away...what a bummer. Anyway, think of the positives from the show, man what a show! ...and Happy Birthday
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    hehe i cant believe no one ripped this guys package off
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    hehe i cant believe no one ripped this guys package off

you know I would have :D for sure...
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    you know I would have :D for sure...

hey now !!!!!!!!!!! sadly i will not be pissing in the seat tonight :( lol
  • Options
    Wow, congrats on not losing it...kids used to pee in the stands at college football games where I went to school (classy! those guys always seemed to be chewing tobacco as well)...once I went postal on a guy who wouldn't stop talking on his cell phone during a Martin Sexton concert.

However, that doesn't hold a candle to getting peed on :(

Happy belated birthday!
  • Options
    spearheadspearhead Posts: 600
    I wish I had been there with you ... I would have gladly kicked his ass!
    He even ruined MY excitement for you at having scored such great seats for your birthday!!! What a pig
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!
  • Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,556
    Aw man. What a loser.

Honestly, I am impressed you didn't take the guy down. I stay pretty cool in the presence of assholes, but a body fluid breach is crossing the line.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, [Los Angeles 5/21/24], [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 702
    degenerates
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    this is just fucking nasty, what the hell is wrong with people.

I am glad I get nervous peeing around people, too bad this douchebag didn't have that problem
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    While I am glad to hear that you got a ticket, I am so sorry that something so disgusting happened to you!!

Stupid boys are really stupid.

Happy Birthday!
    Stop following me, I do not know where I am going.
  • Options
    davidosdavidos Posts: 470
    The same thing happened to me last time PJ played Mansfield 5 years ago...

I think there is something about the Boston meathead's lack of brain cells that they lose control of their bodily functions after 1 1/2 beers and end up reverting back to the only thing they know how to do well... piss themselves and take a punch... complete lack of class and predictable for a Boston meathead crowd.... go Sawx! (F you Boston meathead idiots)
  • Options
    This seems to be a recurring theme lately.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095

In all seriousness that is the most foul thing I've read in a long long time, I would have punched someone if that happened to me.
    Absofuckinglutely... that's disgusting :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Laura in NJLaura in NJ Posts: 176

In all seriousness that is the most foul thing I've read in a long long time.

I guess you missed the thread about when the VERY SAME THING happened at MSG1?

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=290712

WTF is with people doing this at Pearl Jam shows? I didn't know it was possible to even GET that effed up.
    Laura in NJ
    4-17-1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
    6-20-1995 Red Rocks (Sponsored By No One tour)
    6-23-1998 Fiddler’s Green, CO
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
    9-28-2004 Fleet Center, Boston (Vote For Change warmup)
    6-01-2006 & 6-03-2006 E. Rutherford, NJ
    6-25-2008 MSG NYC * 7-07-2008 EV NJPAC
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    This must be an east coast trend.
  • Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    Jason P wrote:

LOL!!! Yeah, you east coast pee-tards. :D

so fucking gross...

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    Pee guy, you're gonna die.
    You don't wanna be infamous you wanna be shy.
    Take your pisses in the bathroom
    Being a drunk will become your doom.
    ---
    arf
  • Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    Dude, i'm so sorry. That's really disgusting. Man, people keep forgetting about respect. It's not that hard to get up and go... or at least piss in a cup. Kudos to you for not killing him!
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:

Um, no...if you read the other thread I pasted above, you would see it happened to me at Fiddlers Green in Denver in 1998.

Idiots live everywhere.
    Laura in NJ
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
  • Options
    upina2001 wrote:
    LOL!!! Yeah, you east coast pee-tards. :D

so fucking gross...

See above.
    Laura in NJ
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    Damn that is SO GROSS!. Sorry it messed up you birthday concert.

And too bad we won't be hearing from him on here and his "excuses" cause as well all know, there are no a$$hole di**heads on this board!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    Pee guy, you're gonna die.
    You don't wanna be infamous you wanna be shy.
    Take your pisses in the bathroom
    Being a drunk will become your doom.

LMFAO !!!

this sir, is awesome :D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    so in '06 it was the bostonpuker, now in '08 its the bostonpisser (or pissa').

note to self: stay away from boston shows.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,526
    Um, no...if you read the other thread I pasted above, you would see it happened to me at Fiddlers Green in Denver in 1998.

Idiots live everywhere.

Id never seen it at a concert before....but saw it happen a few times during this tour...

I was in Va Beach, Camden I and II and DC.

Pissing everywhere.

Just saying.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    That's disgusting. You should've kicked this guys a$$. I would've!
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509
    keep it up they won't tour the south again.
    it gives southeners a bad name.

i feel silly now for worrying if the wildfire smoke would ruin my pj concert.
    this is awful!

somebody should've kicked his ass for you.

EDIT: oh wait. it didn't happen in the south........well it happened during what i consider to be THE SOUTH TOUR. so there. :p
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    waterairwaterair Philly Posts: 53
    I wish that I had been there with someone...unfortunately, I was traveling alone...down with the Pee Guy!...what was really bad for me is that I was so upset that I felt bad for the people around us...

I just don't get that but maybe next time I will bring some of those diapers...I am not sure if I'll return to that venue...

However, I must say, up until Cordoroy, my show experience was positively, well, and I hate to put it this way, given the circumstances..."Golden" LOL.
    Let's go to Europe ;-)

#409xxx
    (how I let my membership lapse is beyond me.)
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509
    waterair wrote:
    I wish that I had been there with someone...unfortunately, I was traveling alone...down with the Pee Guy!...what was really bad for me is that I was so upset that I felt bad for the people around us...

I just don't get that but maybe next time I will bring some of those diapers...I am not sure if I'll return to that venue...

However, I must say, up until Cordoroy, my show experience was positively, well, and I hate to put it this way, given the circumstances..."Golden" LOL.

lol it's good you can joke about it now.

shame on you pj fans! :(
    somebody should stuck up for you. i don't care if you were alone.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*