President Elect Trump

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    JC29856 said:

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's transition team has issued a blanket mandate requiring politically appointed ambassadors installed by President Barack Obama to leave their posts by Inauguration Day, the U.S. ambassador to New Zealand said on Friday.

"I will be departing on January 20th," Ambassador Mark Gilbert said in a Twitter message to Reuters.

The mandate was issued "without exceptions" through an order sent in a State Department cable on Dec. 23, Gilbert said.

wow. is this usual?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    vaggar99 said:

No it's not. Tainted is a stretch. Russia hacked the parties and some states registration systems. There's zero evidence that even one vote anywhere was changed.
    We lost this election. It's as simple of that. An imperfect messenger delivering an imperfect message lost to a total loser with a hate filled message.

we all know this election was stolen, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion. T won by a handful of votes in a few states. States that were in the bag for Clinton. Yes, she took them for granted. But don't forget the Comey letter. What was her national lead before that? 12 points?
    No. We don't. There is zero chance that this was "stolen" or rigged. I said that when Trump said it was and I'm saying it now when moronic statements are made now. I've been in elections for 15 years and politics for over 20 and this isn't possible. Russia DID hack into state systems but they did not change the outcome of this election.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

Don't bring you ability to think logically or critically. Do bring your fear and ability to conform! Don't spell check whatever stupid sign you're bringing.

Im not much of a sign guy, last time I made a sign was when W as president stumped for local congressmen. It was a scoreboard that said USA Military with the number of however many were killed in Iraq at the time probable 3,200, then VS Iraqi Innocent Civilians with the number zero (0), "tommy franks...we dont do body counts", then time remaining with the word forever. cool story eh?

JC29856 said:

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's transition team has issued a blanket mandate requiring politically appointed ambassadors installed by President Barack Obama to leave their posts by Inauguration Day, the U.S. ambassador to New Zealand said on Friday.

"I will be departing on January 20th," Ambassador Mark Gilbert said in a Twitter message to Reuters.

The mandate was issued "without exceptions" through an order sent in a State Department cable on Dec. 23, Gilbert said.

wow. is this usual?
    sure seems unusual.
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    JC29856 said:

Don't bring you ability to think logically or critically. Do bring your fear and ability to conform! Don't spell check whatever stupid sign you're bringing.

Im not much of a sign guy, last time I made a sign was when W as president stumped for local congressmen. It was a scoreboard that said USA Military with the number of however many were killed in Iraq at the time probable 3,200, then VS Iraqi Innocent Civilians with the number zero (0), "tommy franks...we dont do body counts", then time remaining with the word forever. cool story eh?
    So Anakin, when were you consumed by the dark side? lol
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    JC29856 said:

Be sure to pat yourself on the back when he thanks all his supporters for their tireless work in getting him elected!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177

JC29856 said:

wow. is this usual?
    A little bit but not really. The blanket mandate feels a little extreme but It is not at all unusual for most ambassadors to be done with their posts once the administration that appointed them is gone. Most of these ambassadors are political appointees who were big campaign donors. Most are not career foreign service people, they're just rich friends. Obama's rich friends will be replaced with Trump's rich friends. This is mostly not news.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

Be sure to pat yourself on the back when he thanks all his supporters for their tireless work in getting him elected!
    I'm not much of a back patter, although I was kinda proud and back patten when we got the PJ banner at the WF Center in Philly. Not the initial one planned but none the less. Anyway, my 1 PA vote made zero difference.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    JC29856 said:

rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

I'm not much of a back patter, although I was kinda proud and back patten when we got the PJ banner at the WF Center in Philly. Not the initial one planned but none the less. Anyway, my 1 PA vote made zero difference.
    Don't be so humble! Tonifig was singing high praises back when you were doing the Lorde's work. He made you sound like an internet pied piper, leading Democrats away from Clinton to clear the way for Trump.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it.
    DJT TWEETY
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,589
    JC29856 said:

I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it.
    DJT TWEETY

Probably tried to show him, but he was busy skipping those briefings and chilling on his gold shitter tweeting.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Haha, what an idiot. It looks like Arnold chimed in with a burn:

Trump:
    Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary

Arnold:
    I wish you the best of luck and I hope you'll work for ALL of the American people as aggressively as you worked for your ratings.

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:

vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:

Trump:
    Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary

Arnold:
    I wish you the best of luck and I hope you'll work for ALL of the American people as aggressively as you worked for your ratings.

HAHA!

www.headstonesband.com

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,589

jeffbr said:

vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:

Trump:

Arnold:

HAHA!
    Beau - T - ful! More people need to start hitting back at his ridiculous digs. He'd easily get in to a twitter war because it's easy to burn him since he's such a hypocrite. Ugh, our president....
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427

vaggar99 said:

No it's not. Tainted is a stretch. Russia hacked the parties and some states registration systems. There's zero evidence that even one vote anywhere was changed.
    We lost this election. It's as simple of that. An imperfect messenger delivering an imperfect message lost to a total loser with a hate filled message.

we all know this election was stolen, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion. T won by a handful of votes in a few states. States that were in the bag for Clinton. Yes, she took them for granted. But don't forget the Comey letter. What was her national lead before that? 12 points?
    No. We don't. There is zero chance that this was "stolen" or rigged. I said that when Trump said it was and I'm saying it now when moronic statements are made now. I've been in elections for 15 years and politics for over 20 and this isn't possible. Russia DID hack into state systems but they did not change the outcome of this election.
    Seems like we are talking about two different things. I'm sticking with dnc hack and the impact it had on the election results. My firm belief is that the release of that info was enough to change enough legitimate votes from Hillary to Trump. The information was released by a foreign power with the intent of electing one candidate over another. Hence, a tainted election.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    edited January 2017
    I'm sorry, man. I think the DNC hack hurt and certainly changed some people's minds on voting for Hillary. But if that's the angle you're going at, as opposed to legit hacking of election data, the letter from Comey is where you need to look. If any outside source, other than a terrible candidate and message, sank the Clinton campaign...it's Comey.

Your argument isn't enough to give any justification to an election being tainted to the degree that it's held again.

We lost. You can't move forward while looking backward. Time to move on.
    Post edited by ledvedderman on
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited January 2017

I'm sorry, man. I think the DNC hack hurt and certainly changed some people's minds on voting for Hillary. But if that's the angle you're going at, as opposed to legit hacking of election data, the letter from Comey is where you need to look. If any outside source, other than a terrible candidate and message, sank the Clinton campaign...it's Comey.

Your argument isn't enough to give any justification to an election being tainted to the degree that it's held again.

We lost. You can't move forward while looking backward. Time to move on.

Amen to that!

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/06/508385203/bernie-sanders-says-trump-won-because-democrats-are-out-of-touch?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=politics&utm_medium=social&utm_term=nprnews
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,959
    Comey pretty worked it for trump to win and was successful. He's probably relieved to see the attention get put on Putin so he can be free and clear.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    Why are you guys still chasing your tails about the election results , Bafoon is our president he will provide enough material for us to criticize every day so please keep your eye on the ball ! It's all about Bafoon now ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • JC29856 said:
    The article states 700plus miles of wall along the southern border.
    Do you know where the stretch they have in mind is?
    Once construction starts it will be fast.
    I'd imagine you Americans will see construction w/ in the first 100days.
  • JC29856 said:

Hopefully, all supporters, and those who want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will go to D.C. on January 20th. It will be a GREAT SHOW!
    DJT TWEETY

I just received all the info for the inauguration. Hotel is the Loews Madison. Got a bunch of tour passes, directions, do don'ts.
    Gonna be insane!

I'm sure you'll be stopping in at Comet Pizza for a slice then? Maybe to warm up? Practice your forehead smash? Take in the art? Monitor the birthday parties for age appropriateness? Maybe take a pic outside with your sign declaring it a nest of pedophilia? You know, draw attention to the crimes being committed and exercise your freedom of speech, maybe get a passing policeman to investigate?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • ^^^
    Bleeker Street Pizza is better.

JC29856 said:

Hopefully, all supporters, and those who want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will go to D.C. on January 20th. It will be a GREAT SHOW!
    DJT TWEETY

I just received all the info for the inauguration. Hotel is the Loews Madison. Got a bunch of tour passes, directions, do don'ts.
    Gonna be insane!

I'm sure you'll be stopping in at Comet Pizza for a slice then? Maybe to warm up? Practice your forehead smash? Take in the art? Monitor the birthday parties for age appropriateness? Maybe take a pic outside with your sign declaring it a nest of pedophilia? You know, draw attention to the crimes being committed and exercise your freedom of speech, maybe get a passing policeman to investigate?
    Yes sir!

• JC29856 said:

wow. is this usual?
    Trudeau essentially did the same thing up here when he came to power. 33 positions or so that he asked them to resign or re-apply.
    New party, new faces is usually the way it works.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217

JC29856 said:
    Again who's paying for the wall ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

JC29856 said:

wow. is this usual?
    Trudeau essentially did the same thing up here when he came to power. 33 positions or so that he asked them to resign or re-apply.
    New party, new faces is usually the way it works.
    with his cabinet. which is obvious. he didn't do that with ambassodors, to my knowledge.

www.headstonesband.com

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited January 2017

JC29856 said:
    Ultimately it will be you the tax payers first then get reimbursed from Mexico.
    From the article “There’s already in existing law the authorization for hundreds of miles of build out on the southern border … so, one important step in the right direction will be funding the existing law and beginning the building out of hundreds of miles of wall, or fence, on the southern border,” said House Republican Policy Committee Chairman Luke Messer (Ind.). The Indiana Republican added: “If tied to the rest of government funding, it’s much harder for the Democrats to stop, and by the way, I think it’s much harder for Democrats to vote against it if what you’re doing is authorizing funding for an existing law.”

JC29856 said:
    From the article “There’s already in existing law the authorization for hundreds of miles of build out on the southern border … so, one important step in the right direction will be funding the existing law and beginning the building out of hundreds of miles of wall, or fence, on the southern border,” said House Republican Policy Committee Chairman Luke Messer (Ind.). The Indiana Republican added: “If tied to the rest of government funding, it’s much harder for the Democrats to stop, and by the way, I think it’s much harder for Democrats to vote against it if what you’re doing is authorizing funding for an existing law.”
    so he wants to cripple the mexican economy.

www.headstonesband.com

• JC29856 said:
    I still don't see Mexico agreeing to pay us back... That seems to be a key part of this that is being overlooked?
This discussion has been closed.