FS: 2000 bootleg set COMPLETE, mint

I'm parting with my complete 2000 bootleg set. These are in mint condition and 54 of them are still sealed. The ones that aren't were probably only played once on audiophile equipment. They have always been stored in boxes in a dry environment in a smoke free home.

#8, 9, 11 have a small hole drilled in the upper left hand corner of the case. The discs are totally fine. These were bought as a set and I'd like to sell as a set to make things easy.

Asking $900 plus shipping. Shipping will be tracked and insured, signature required if you want to do it. We can figure that out.

I can provide photos upon request and let me know if you have questions. (Can provide ebay reference too.)

Comments

• go prego pre Posts: 662
    I have this set as well, and three of them also have holes drilled in the corner. weird. I bought it from 10club years ago. I wonder what's up with the holes.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • go pre said:

I have this set as well, and three of them also have holes drilled in the corner. weird. I bought it from 10club years ago. I wonder what's up with the holes.

No idea on the holes.
  • You know you always buy yourself the best Christmas presents.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    Drilling hole's in the corner of a cd/vinyl used to be for promo purposes. My vinyl No Code has a small hole drilled through one of the corners. Bought it at a record store in the 90's and assumed it originated as a promo item somewhere.
  • Holes = promos.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • go prego pre Posts: 662

Holes = promos.

is that a good thing? bad? does it not make a difference?
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    go pre said:

Holes = promos.

To me its a bad thing, the packaging is damaged. The releases are usually exactly the same as a retail release... only it has a cut-out or hole punched. Some like it cause they are 'promotional', but I only consider releases that are different as real promotional items... like different label or printing on a CD.
  • go pre said:

Holes = promos.

Not unless you are all about pristine packaging
    www.cluthelee.com
  • on2legson2legs Posts: 14,982
    Records stores also used to do this when they sold items on clearance to prevent people from returning them later for full credit.

https://amazon.com/forum/vinyl/?cdForum=FxOXVKD32XMIWC&cdThread=Tx1EFBKB1HUZS2R
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• If you have a different price in mind for this, I'm open to discussion.
  • I'm still looking to get these to a good home. Willing to move on price.
  • New price: $750 plus shipping.
  • Good seller.  Happy buyer.
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    I love the 2000 bootlegs. 
    Tons of great shows
    Immortality guitar intros. 
    2003 is my favorite. 

Wish i had 900$

• Hey OP you around?
    @BJ160488

sent you a PM 

I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Last login 1/18
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Last login 1/18
    Yeah. And only 6 posts.  Chances are slim to quite slim.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.