***Seventh Annual Super Bowl Squares Pool (2017)***

zachjgzachjg Posts: 105
edited February 2017 in All Encompassing Trip
Hello again from your favorite Super Bowl Squares Pool person. We are less than three months away from the big game and it is time to start filling these. Here are the new boards for the Super Bowl on Sunday 2.5.17 in Houston, TX. Feeling lucky and need your special number, well then, don't wait until the last minute.

Please feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in playing.

You don not have to pay immediately, but if I have unpaid boxes, I will send you a few reminders closer to the game. If I get no response or payment by 1.29, I will open up your squares

You can always pick more boxes until this fills by just entering your email and hopefully same player name again. Please let me know your player name when you send the money

Here are the following boards you can join:

$5/square Board:
http://www.superbowlpoolsite.com/grid.php5?url=SBPool20175Dollar
Click on the box you want to choose, enter your player name and email (don't worry, no spam is sent)
Pool password: powpow
Winner determined at the end of each quarter by the last number in the respective team’s score, lined up on the grid. Your numbers stay the same the entire game.
Payouts for the $5 board are as follows:
1st Quarter: $100
2nd Quarter: $100
3rd Quarter: $100
Final Score: $200

$10/square Board:
http://www.superbowlpoolsite.com/grid.php5?url=SBPool201710Dollar
Click on the box you want to choose, enter your player name and email (don't worry, no spam is sent)
Winner determined at the end of each quarter by the last number in the respective team’s score, lined up on the grid. Your numbers stay the same the entire game.
Payouts for the $10 board are as follows:
1st Quarter: $200
2nd Quarter: $200
3rd Quarter: $200
Final Score: $400

$25/square Board:
http://www.superbowlpoolsite.com/grid.php5?url=SBPool201725Dollar
Payouts for the $25 board are as follows:
1st Quarter: $400
2nd Quarter: $400
3rd Quarter: $400
Final Score: $1,000, $100 for reverse score, $200/# of squares touching final score
- How does the $200/# of touching squares work you ask? If winning square is in one of the four corners, it is $200/3. If winning square is on the edge, it is $200/5. If winning square is surrounded on all sides, ie not on the edge or in the corner, it is $200/8.

Example of how the game works:
End of Quarter
Team 1 score: 13
Team 2 score: 7
Find the place where your numbers meet on the board, in this case, 3 and 7, associated with the respective team and you win!

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Have fun!

Thanks,
Zach
Post edited by zachjg on

Comments

• zachjgzachjg Posts: 105
    To the top
  • It'd be more fun if your numbers change every quarter. You want to do that?
  • I'm in. Got 4 of the $5 squares and 1 of the $10. I'll pay in a couple of weeks.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • 2 of each $ squares picked, sending you over $80 now.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

It'd be more fun if your numbers change every quarter. You want to do that?

I've just done it this way since the beginning to keep it easy.

I've done those sheets before. People get really confused when you have 4 numbers in each box. I found it to be easier to just have 1 set of numbers for the entire game.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place

I've done those sheets before. People get really confused when you have 4 numbers in each box. I found it to be easier to just have 1 set of numbers for the entire game.
    That's not how u do it. amateurs. Lol
    Thanks for all who have played so far. More squares to fill. Happy week 13.
    To the top
    Bump
    Bump
    Hello
  • Zach, are they close to filling up? I am sure excitement will build to completion as we move through the playoffs. (I could be suckered into more squares as we get closer as well. ;) )
    Bump. $5 board almost full. Keep em coming.

Zach, are they close to filling up? I am sure excitement will build to completion as we move through the playoffs. (I could be suckered into more squares as we get closer as well. ;) )

The $5 and $10 go the quickest and then once those fill, the $25 gets all the attention. I hope my streak continues
    Wild Card Saturday bump
    $5 board is full. Keep it rolling with the $10 and $25
    Happy Tuesday!
    Up
    Beat the Pats (anyone)
    Back up for more action
    To the top, $10 and $25 getting closer to filling up.
    Happy Saturday
    Boards have been filled. Thanks all! Have some payment reminders out that will expire Sunday 1.29 at midnight and those boxes will be opened if not paid by then. Will draw numbers once I have all the moola.
  • Woo-hoo!
    Waiting on a potential last payment for a $5 board square, then I will draw numbers. If the last person doesn't pay I have someone to fill it immediately tomorrow and will have the website draw teams/numbers. I will send out an email once this is done. Thanks for your patience for the excitement. Thanks for playing!
    Number and teams have been drawn and the email has gone out. Good luck all!
  • Thanks Zach -- the links are not working right now...
    Yeah, it was giving me issues this morning too. It seems kind of wonky from time to time and that is why I attached screen shots to the email.
  • Got the email, thanks!