Options

Extra fanclub seat, been a member for 15yrs

BonesmagooBonesmagoo Posts: 41
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I’m considering heading to some of the shows out east. I have been in the fan club forever and get awesome seats. I’ve sat in the first row multiple times. I have a couple shows lined up already. I’m not sure what other show(s) I want to go to, but I’m looking for someone to convince me and perhaps join me. I don’t know anyone out east.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Bonesmagoo wrote:
    I’m considering heading to some of the shows out east. I have been in the fan club forever and get awesome seats. I’ve sat in the first row multiple times. I have a couple shows lined up already. I’m not sure what other show(s) I want to go to, but I’m looking for someone to convince me and perhaps join me. I don’t know anyone out east.

Thanks!

I'm headed to Tampa from Utah with my girlfriend....and we as well dont' know anyone....
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    Hopefully I have a pretty convincing story: PJ is coming to DC on June 22nd, which also happens to be my 21st birthday. Please, please, please, please, please, please let me buy a ticket from you. Not to sound cheesy, but it really would be the best birthday present I could imagine.

Andrew
  • Options
    VMGACgVMGACg Posts: 135
    come to camden, i want to finally see a show from 10c seats
    I am questioning my education
  • Options
    b-siderb-sider Posts: 23
    VMGACg wrote:
    come to camden, i want to finally see a show from 10c seats

better yet... could you be convinced to send VMGACg and I, two devoted jersey jammers with a little problem called lapsing 10c memberships, to the camden show?? i'm atleast half-serious about this.
    He's alive but feels absolutely nothing. So is he?
  • Options
    AntreaperAntreaper Posts: 256
    edited April 2011
    edit
    Post edited by Antreaper on
    "It's as comfortable as can be. But when you're on stage playing with Neil, well -- it's one thing to be at the zoo and watch an animal pace around its cage. It's another to be in the cage with him." -Eddie Vedder