Options

OMG what a show.

Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Man it was amazing. My feet hurt from standing the whole time. It was amazing...

EVERY god damn song tonight was amazing.. Eddie admitting he "fucked" up was awesome.. but the crowd was there to pick him up.

The Let's go Rangers chant was AWESOME!!!! Eddie is the man...

Tonight rocked my fucking skull!!!! AMAZING AWESOME.. every other word for MIND BLOWING.

I got a poster.. but I got some water on it :((((( not bad.. but a long line u cna see if u look close on top of it.. I can always get a new one.. but w/e.. I'll try for tomorrow's..

Ending it with Indifference was amazing.. hopefully tomorrow we get Release.
2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,221
    After the show when I came to the board I thought I wonder how "Jeremy's Spoken" first show was...ever since this tour was announced you have posted about your excitement

Glad u had a good time...this was my eighth..got 3 more to go
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    Man it was amazing. My feet hurt from standing the whole time. It was amazing...

EVERY god damn song tonight was amazing.. Eddie admitting he "fucked" up was awesome.. but the crowd was there to pick him up.

The Let's go Rangers chant was AWESOME!!!! Eddie is the man...

Tonight rocked my fucking skull!!!! AMAZING AWESOME.. every other word for MIND BLOWING.

I got a poster.. but I got some water on it :((((( not bad.. but a long line u cna see if u look close on top of it.. I can always get a new one.. but w/e.. I'll try for tomorrow's..

Ending it with Indifference was amazing.. hopefully tomorrow we get Release.

Hello, fellow Islander! I'm very happy that your first PJ show was MSG last night. It was absolutely incredible, but I have a feeling tonight is just going to be fucking insane. Enjoy, my friend, and make sure you're more careful with your poster from tonight. :)
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012