2»

Comments

• EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Thanks for the heads up Santos!!
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    bflynn1 said:

Suziemay said:

Wow, so many of us. Maybe we need a pssst support group :rofl:

"I was just sitting there minding my own business, and all of a sudden there's another pssst... I try to lay off, I really do, but I just keep clicking them. Sometimes I get great merch, sometimes it's a pssst just to tell us there is no pssst that day.. and sometimes.. Sometimes the unthinkable happens, and I click on the link only to find out that I missed out on the poster I've been wanting. That's when it's the hardest, and that's why I keep coming back. I have to keep chasing those grails, man."
    "These "pssst, no pssst today" pssst have really been getting me down. First I see the pssst thread pop up and it's such a high because I'm all like, yes, I'm gonna score me some I don't even care what. But then I open it and I don't see a link. All it says is "no pssst today". Then I crash from the high. I guess this must be what it feels like to be an addict. What? No, I'm not an addict. I'M NOT AN ADDICT, SHUTTHEFUCKUP."
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    bflynn1 said:

Suziemay said:

Wow, so many of us. Maybe we need a pssst support group :rofl:

"I was just sitting there minding my own business, and all of a sudden there's another pssst... I try to lay off, I really do, but I just keep clicking them. Sometimes I get great merch, sometimes it's a pssst just to tell us there is no pssst that day.. and sometimes.. Sometimes the unthinkable happens, and I click on the link only to find out that I missed out on the poster I've been wanting. That's when it's the hardest, and that's why I keep coming back. I have to keep chasing those grails, man."
    My name is OMG katwoman, and I'm a pssst...aholic, I'e tried to quit, I really have, but, I just can't seem to stop clicking on all the pssst, everytime they get posted. I am weak, but, I'm really will try to curb my psst habit if only I can be here at the right day and time when a holy grail goes up in the shop.... sigh
  • djklambakedjklambake Posts: 2,522

no psst today.
    slh

Dear Santos - you've got the Blue and red Wrigley lightning bolt cap in the accessories store twice... any chance one of those was supposed to be the grey hat?
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,430

no psst today.
    slh

Dear Santos - you've got the Blue and red Wrigley lightning bolt cap in the accessories store twice... any chance one of those was supposed to be the grey hat?
    One is Fenway, one is Wrigley. :wink:
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460
    edited October 2016

Faile will sell out immediately. All the others will be available much like the Fenways (other than Thomas)

I bet the Klausen sells out quickly too, maybe not Thomas or Faile quick cause of the hype, but I will be surprised if it sits in the shop.
    Post edited by scurtis on
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • djklambakedjklambake Posts: 2,522

no psst today.
    slh

One is Fenway, one is Wrigley. :wink:
    Oh.

Oops!
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO