10/25/16 psst...Part Deux

2»

Comments

• EM194007 said:

EM194007 said:

I ordered 2 posters at the same time. Is that a problem?

Ordered two different, or two of the same? It should only let you buy one of any certain poster.
    Two different posters.
    You should be find then. Just have to pay shipping for each, as they don't combine shipping for posters, only one per tube.
    Thanks for the update!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Will there be a trois jam today @Santos L. Halper ?
    edited October 2016
    demetrios said:

The shop is not letting me purchase any of the new posters you're putting in the shop today. I'm able to add any of the older Fenway to my cart, but the two posters today say that I need to be a 10 club member.

Make sure you are logged into the shop section and not just the forum maybe?
    I wish they could fix this. Even if you are logged into the forum, you have to enter your login info again over at pearljam.com. Also, pearljam.com will log you out every 5-10 minutes, unlike the forum you can be logged in 24/7 without getting kicked out due to inactivity.

The old day's we could be logged into pearljam.com and the 10club forum at the same time without getting kicked out due to inactivity for only 5-10 minutes.
    Whoa! Looks like 10club fixed this last night. Logged into pearljam.com this morning. 3 hours later I'm still logged in without getting logged out so fast.

Thanks 10club for fixing that! :)
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    demetrios said:

demetrios said:

The shop is not letting me purchase any of the new posters you're putting in the shop today. I'm able to add any of the older Fenway to my cart, but the two posters today say that I need to be a 10 club member.

I wish they could fix this. Even if you are logged into the forum, you have to enter your login info again over at pearljam.com. Also, pearljam.com will log you out every 5-10 minutes, unlike the forum you can be logged in 24/7 without getting kicked out due to inactivity.

The old day's we could be logged into pearljam.com and the 10club forum at the same time without getting kicked out due to inactivity for only 5-10 minutes.
    Whoa! Looks like 10club fixed this last night. Logged into pearljam.com this morning. 3 hours later I'm still logged in without getting logged out so fast.

Isn't fixed on my end. Logged in about a half hour ago, just went back to check. And was logged back off.
    edited October 2016
    EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

demetrios said:

Isn't fixed on my end. Logged in about a half hour ago, just went back to check. And was logged back off.
    Ah shit! This whole morning it worked perfectly well on my mobile phone & desktop PC. Since 5am to 1pm EST today. They must be fixing the glitches in the matrix, or someone is just playing games over there this afternoon with the codes.

*edit .. on my mobile phone I'm still logged in since 5am without having to log back in to pearljam.com. Sweet! But on desktop PC, they kicked me out. D'oh!
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    demetrios said:

EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

demetrios said:

Ah shit! This whole morning it worked perfectly well on my mobile phone & desktop PC. Since 5am to 1pm EST today. They must be fixing the glitches in the matrix, or someone is just playing games over there this afternoon with the codes.

*edit .. on my mobile phone I'm still logged in since 5am without having to log back in to pearljam.com. Sweet! But on desktop PC, they kicked me out. D'oh!
    I'm using a PC not a phone. Guess that's why it logged me off. Don't see why one (phone) would keep you logged on and one (PC) boots you off after around 15 minutes. Hopefully they'll get the glitch fixed, can't be anything major or so tough to fix.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    edited October 2016
    Edit
    Post edited by Wma31394 on
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"