Options

VA Beach setlist thread

MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm not relaying but I'm willing to compile the setlist tonight from the relayers. Who do we have?

But I also wanted to ask: any news on a soundcheck?

**Soundcheck (incomplete):**
Undone
All Or None

Main Set: Long Road, Corduroy, Severed Hand, All Night, I Am Mine, Small Town, Faithful, Low Light, Evacuation, Given To Fly, Green Disease, Not For You/(Modern Girl), Sleight Of Hand, Even Flow, Wishlist, Insignificance, Do The Evolution, Rearviewmirror

Encore 1: Comatose, Why Go, Better Man, Jeremy

Encore 2: Guaranteed (Ed solo), Alive, Rockin' In The Free World (w/Kings Of Leon)

NO Who You Are.
I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
-Reagan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,548
    MattyJoe wrote:
    I'm not relaying but I'm willing to compile the setlist tonight from the relayers. Who do we have?

But I also wanted to ask: any news on a soundcheck?

i'll be doing my part to relay :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    MattyJoe, there are two people on this already. It'll probably work better than compiling stuff...

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=289062
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    MattyJoe, there are two people on this already. It'll probably work better than compiling stuff...

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=289062

What?
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    ive heard nothing about soundcheck....hope the trend continues and the shows keep wowing us....dont see why not...

100pacer has the hook up!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    MattyJoe wrote:
    What?

Did you read it? I thought it said that two people were already going to do it. Not that it matters really... *shrugs*
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    msujammermsujammer Posts: 173
    Slemakerdc is going to start texting me around 8:45 PM when the show is getting ready to start.

I don't know what's the best option, whether to start a new thread or just relay on here and have the first poster edit as we go. Sorry, I should have started this earlier in the day.
    11/3/00 Boise 5/28/03 Missoula 6/15/03 Fargo 8/29/05 Missoula 9/4/05 Calgary 7/22/06 Gorge 7/23/06 The Gorge 7/18/08 9/21/09 Seattle 9/22/09 Seattle 5/3/10 Kansas City 9/3/11 Alpine Valley 9/4/11 Alpine Valley 9/30/12 Missoula
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Is this the night they open with Release??????????/

SBB's guess : Present Tense
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    msujammer wrote:

I don't know what's the best option, whether to start a new thread or just relay on here and have the first poster edit as we go. Sorry, I should have started this earlier in the day.

just keep this one, it has the perfect title for people looking for the setlist.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    just keep this one, it has the perfect title for people looking for the setlist.

As long as the first guy is willing to edit as we go, that's fine with me. I can post as I get them.
    11/3/00 Boise 5/28/03 Missoula 6/15/03 Fargo 8/29/05 Missoula 9/4/05 Calgary 7/22/06 Gorge 7/23/06 The Gorge 7/18/08 9/21/09 Seattle 9/22/09 Seattle 5/3/10 Kansas City 9/3/11 Alpine Valley 9/4/11 Alpine Valley 9/30/12 Missoula
  • Options
    msujammer wrote:
    Slemakerdc is going to start texting me around 8:45 PM when the show is getting ready to start.

start a new one.
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    start a new one.

I agree the guy who started the thread isnt even online...
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    PIPERSTONPIPERSTON Posts: 11
    My guess is that they open with Love Boat Captain tonight. Wouldn't be surprised to see Nothing As It Seems and Not For You somewhere as well.

Have a great show everyone at Virginia Beach!

Milwaukee 7-8-95
    East Troy 6-26-98
    Denver 4-1-03
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    PIPERSTON wrote:
    My guess is that they open with Love Boat Captain tonight. Wouldn't be surprised to see Nothing As It Seems and Not For You somewhere as well.

Have a great show everyone at Virginia Beach!

Milwaukee 7-8-95
    East Troy 6-26-98
    Denver 4-1-03

YES! I hope you're right.
  • Options
    I agree the guy who started the thread isnt even online...

exactly and who knows if he will be back. msujammer should just start a new one and call it **OFFICIAL VA Beach setlist thread** or something along those lines to grab peoples attention and it will be much better. this thread is already a mess.
  • Options
    2 to 1 start a new one....keep in mind this mattyjoe fellow made this thread to update the setlist tonight. that was the whole point, im sure hell be back.

whatever though, im taking a nap. enjoy kids!
  • Options
    wouldnt be surprised to see Jeremy, WWS and Last exit tonight either
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    I'll give it a little while until it's closer to showtime, if mattyjoe doesn't come back online by 8:40, I'll start an "official va beach setlist thread."

Sound like a deal for everyone?
  • Options
    Is Eddie doing 'Slow Night' with KOL? They should be playing it right about now.

EDIT: Yes, he's joined them onstage
  • Options
    Since slemakerdc is at the show and relaying and hoping for Wash as an opener, that's my pick for tonight.

I'll be back in twenty or sooner to hopefully get things going.
  • Options
    yeah im sure he will be around hes been around for every setlist relay thus far.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    the white pants are back!
  • Options
    I'm here, I'm here.

I'll edit as we go.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    Oh and guys, feel free to call me Matt. ;)
    -Reagan
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    the white pants are back!

both nights in florida. The white pants OWN! :D
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Thanks for starting the thread. :D
    I cant wait to see what further INSANITY they have in store for us! I'm already sweating! haha.

I can totally hear Wash or LBC as the opener. :o

And is Immortality is about to pop up??? :o Whew! I dont know. I'm feeling some vibes!!!

One things for certain...shit it about to get CRAZY!

Ooooo and Hail Hail the white pants!
    :D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    im calling wasted reprise into life wasted or severed hand to open.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    I think this is gonna be a Binaural/Vitalogy oriented setlist.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Betcha they'll do Hitch-Hiker tonight... and open with Sometimes or Wash...possibly Betterman... and maybe Bee Girl to start the 2nd encore...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    And I think we may see Undone and All Or None tonight. Zack said he heard that they soundchecked those.

I think Undone was soundchecked last night, too, but not played, correct?
    -Reagan
  • Options
    I'm calling the Off the Girl as the opener.....

I can't wait for Thursday, the anticipation is killing me
    See you @: Camden I, Camden II & MSG II