Options

Camden 1 setlist thread

Comments

• Options
    ryley34ryley34 Posts: 33
    corduroid wrote:
    Nice first post dude ;)

Ha..too bad for me though! I was supposed to be there both nights but I just had a baby 6 weeks ago and opted for night #2!
    I am glad he is in the 2nd row though...he said he's about 6 feet from Stone.
    Lisa

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body."

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take...but by the moments that takes our breath away...."
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    This spin site still hasn't put anything up. I wonder why?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    My guess is that somebody was bitching about getting lawn seats.

awww dayum. All because some ungrateful chump was complaining, the set will be cut SHORT!!!! jeeze. Theres always a party in the lawn dammit! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    justam wrote:

Global War on Terror ...
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    ryley34 wrote:
    Ha..too bad for me though! I was supposed to be there both nights but I just had a baby 6 weeks ago and opted for night #2!
    Congradulations. Did you buy the PJ onesies?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,665
    4. Do The Evo
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    ridewithmeridewithme Posts: 72
    it would be amusing if they played a near identical set to the roo
    ..how did it come to this?
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    4. Do The Evo

early for that ...
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    benJAMin wrote:
    Two of my buddies are there, and one just texted me "things were different then" randomly and I was like Fuck! they got Hard to Imagine as an opener!

Your buddy is texting you during a song? Tell him to put his fucking phone down and enjoy the show!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    No, but it's like breaking up a no-hitter in the fourth. We're disappointed it won't happen, but could care less at the same time because it's only the 4th.

Thing is... I'll be at msg and hartford and I would kill to hear HTI or Sometimes, or even release as an opener :o
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    early for that ...

it's NEVER too early for a lil' hallelujah! ;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    prsntnseprsntnse Posts: 155
    in '06 corduroy followed severed hand a few times.
    2000- Jones Beach III
    2003- Nassau coliseum, MSG I, MSG II
    2006- Hartford, E. Ruth I, E. Ruth II,
    2008- W. Palm, Tampa, Camden II, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford, Mansfield II
    2008- E.V. solo - Boston I, Boston II,NYC I,Newark Stone - Brooklyn
    2009- Chicago I & II,Philly III & IV E.V. solo- Albany II, Philly II
    2010- Hartford, Newark, MSG I & II
    2011- Tres Mtns. - Ed solo-Beacon I & II - Alpine Valley I & II
    2013- Hartford, Philly I & II, Brooklyn I & II, London Ont
    2016- Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Philly I&II, MSG I&II
  • Options
    meme wrote:
    Thing is... I'll be at msg and hartford and I would kill to hear HTI or Sometimes, or even release as an opener :o

YOU will get those! ;)

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Just listened to the version of Severed Hand from the Radio One interview way back when.

They've brought that song a long way.
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Your buddy is texting you during a song? Tell him to put his fucking phone down and enjoy the show!

Sometimes I feel that sharing the excitement with someone who is not there is a great way to enjoy the show :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    it's NEVER too early for a lil' hallelujah! ;)

hahaha thats great!

• Options
    Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    100 Pacer wrote:
    4. Do The Evo

CRIPES!! Busting that at #4!! And they just had to open with HTI!! Man oh man PJ...you're killing me!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    meme wrote:
    Lucky. I was gonna go to Hartford, but I couldn't find a decent enough flight so I didn't buy tickets.
  • Options
    5. All Night

• Options
    prsntnseprsntnse Posts: 155
    early for do the evolution... sweet!
    2000- Jones Beach III
    2003- Nassau coliseum, MSG I, MSG II
    2006- Hartford, E. Ruth I, E. Ruth II,
    2008- W. Palm, Tampa, Camden II, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford, Mansfield II
    2008- E.V. solo - Boston I, Boston II,NYC I,Newark Stone - Brooklyn
    2009- Chicago I & II,Philly III & IV E.V. solo- Albany II, Philly II
    2010- Hartford, Newark, MSG I & II
    2011- Tres Mtns. - Ed solo-Beacon I & II - Alpine Valley I & II
    2013- Hartford, Philly I & II, Brooklyn I & II, London Ont
    2016- Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Philly I&II, MSG I&II
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    <~~~ listening to ALL NIGHT :eek:
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    justam wrote:

Zach got super stoned and dropped his camera. Broke to bits.
  • Options
    corduroidcorduroid Posts: 293
    ryley34 wrote:
    Oooh that's a kicker, Stone's side is where it's at. Tomorrow's seats 10c also I hope? ~ good luck :)

And congrats!
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    5. All Night

yawn ;)
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    They played DTE 4th at Gorge 05. :D
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    benJAMinbenJAMin Posts: 257

Its one of dem fancy phones that flip open, so you can type and watch something at the same time ;)

we were betting on openers a few days ago, so they felt the need to tell me I lost
    the palms, in the breeze, still blow green
    and the waves in the sea still absolute blue
  • Options
    corduroid wrote:
    Oooh that's a kicker, Stone's side is where it's at. Tomorrow's seats 10c also I hope? ~ good luck :)

And congrats!

I'm an unabashed mike's sider ...
  • Options
    ridewithmeridewithme Posts: 72
    looks like they do have all night after all ;)
    ..how did it come to this?
  • Options
    Four songs in and no Zack clip, what's going on. I hope those tailgaters didn't jack his camera,
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

"I got a recipe for anus ankle soup, yeah."
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    100 Pacer wrote:
    5. All Night

:)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&