Oh Santos!!! Where's the Halloween shirt!?! NO SHIRT THIS YEAR... Voice your disapproval.

Comments

• JensStillHereJensStillHere Columbus, Ohio Posts: 101
    I'll probably regret saying this, I just want something new and cool to buy! I'm feeling the need for some retail therapy.
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834

I'll probably regret saying this, I just want something new and cool to buy! I'm feeling the need for some retail therapy.

If you're feel the need to spend some money check this out!
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/260631/pj-emek-charlotte-holy-grail-poster-the-fundraisers-of-all-fundraisers-benefiting-gtl-oyr/p1
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• a5pj said:

If you're feel the need to spend some money check this out!
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/260631/pj-emek-charlotte-holy-grail-poster-the-fundraisers-of-all-fundraisers-benefiting-gtl-oyr/p1
    As we ALL should be spending money that way!!!

Now how about a shirt!?!
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I guess some people aren't tired of Chinese made goods with Pearl Jam slapped on them...

If half the effort that gets put into merch was put into a new album they might be able to record another classic LP...

Frankly the bands best T-Shirt is still the "9 out if 10 kids prefer crayons" that came out 25 years ago
  • my2hands said:

I guess some people aren't tired of Chinese made goods with Pearl Jam slapped on them...

If half the effort that gets put into merch was put into a new album they might be able to record another classic LP...

Frankly the bands best T-Shirt is still the "9 out if 10 kids prefer crayons" that came out 25 years ago

You, hey you. I love the Halloween shirts. Go back to AMT, lol.

I should change the thread title to "show only love for the Halloween shirts"?
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    here is the new Halloween shirt and it's the scariest one yet.
  • JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    Ugly Holiday Sweaters 2016!!!
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • JB128716 said:

Ugly Holiday Sweaters 2016!!!

No jimmy, no. Go start your own thread.

Halloween shirts y'all!!!
  • Bring back the Halloween Shirt!
    I have all of them (except last year's) and I wear them all the time.
    It has become a tradition!
    "Like a cloud dropping rain...I'm discarding all thought"
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,872
    moonsteps said:

Bring back the Halloween Shirt!

that's not a tradition if you skipped last years? :)
  • moonsteps said:

Bring back the Halloween Shirt!

I wore the Mystery Machine GITD shirt to Comic Con yesterday. It was a big hit. Even had a PJ fan come up and say "what's up!".

Please rethink this and make them Made To Order!

Please!!!
  • JacksJacks Posts: 10
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Darn, I was hoping I'd overlooked an email.

Another cool Halloween custom bites the dust.

Grr.
    Jacks
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    As an alternative to all the PJ Halloween shirts' junkies:

Frazetta by Ames Bros :wink:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Nice shirts!
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    I'm also sad that there is no Halloween shirt this year as well.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Dusted off the Halloween shirts today like every October and wore the Comic book and wife the pumpkin. She received 6 compliments on her shirt.
    These shirts are a great idea.
    Bring them back!
    Call me crazy but if 10c is late to the ball and offered a 2016 Halloween shirt for purchase after Oct I am quite sure they would sell.
    Don't make these shirts limited 10c!
    Annual Halloween shirt should be the norm.
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    No Halloween shirt sucks! Come on Santos, it's not too late. We can wear it next year.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • AceCoolAceCool Texas Posts: 455
    Total drag, man. Last year's shirt kinda sucked but the other ones were really cool (yes, I'm even including the oft maligned Comic Book).
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    I wore last years Halloween shirt this past weekend. Bring the Halloween shirts back!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    AceCool said:

Total drag, man. Last year's shirt kinda sucked but the other ones were really cool (yes, I'm even including the oft maligned Comic Book).

I dont get the dislike for that shirt. It may be the best one. Based off those old school Creepshow comic books with McCready on it...winner.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • AceCool said:

I dont get the dislike for that shirt. It may be the best one. Based off those old school Creepshow comic books with McCready on it...winner.
    Agreed!
  • fionicfionic Posts: 26
    I liked last year's shirt a lot... wear it weekly. very disappointed Santos!
  • I was really looking forward to see what they crafted this year. I will keep my fingers crossed that another email is sent in the next five days. If not, maybe they resume next year.
  • fionicfionic Posts: 26
    sorta on topic... bring back real fitted hats! none of this flat-bill snapback nonsense.
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    fabriqueinchine
  • People like the shirts Santos!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    fionic said:

sorta on topic... bring back real fitted hats! none of this flat-bill snapback nonsense.

this.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Poncier said:
    I was looking for an older one...like the Mystery Machine one.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • fionic said:

this.
    Hugh...

I woulda thought you'd be asking for a toque with a built in beer opener... coming from Manitoba and all, eh?

Coo loo koo koo koo loo koo koo
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    :cry:

I only bought two of them (Zombie and scooby doo one) should have gotten the pumpkin one. didn't really care for the other two. Would have been interested in seeing what this years would have been
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly