Options

Never Have I Ever...

13»

Comments

• Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682

rgambs said:

NH rode a horse

Once you get the hang of it, it is one of the most amazing experiences ever. Especially if you get comfortable enough in the saddle to venture out to where only a horse can go.. have to try it at least once.

NHIE been married.
    I can beat that, I've still never been in a relationship :tongue:
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited April 2017
    NHIE - been arrested or kicked out from somewhere maybe it's time I misbehave
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Annafalk said:

Don't do it... ah screw it.. get kicked out of somewhere.. but try to avoid jail.. you are NOT missing anything there! :lol:

NHIE climbed above 11,000". I'm working on changing this!
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited April 2017

Annafalk said:

Don't do it... ah screw it.. get kicked out of somewhere.. but try to avoid jail.. you are NOT missing anything there! :lol:

Thank you WH, yes you are probably right about that :) maybe I'll skip jail.
    If you climb, be sure not to fall down! (Best advice I could come up with)
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

Annafalk said:

Thank you WH, yes you are probably right about that :)
    If you climb, be sure not to fall down! (Best advice I could come up with)
    Good advice considering.. lol I use hiking poles ( they are basically just ski poles). They help a lot! And thank you Anna!
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

rgambs said:

NH rode a horse

Once you get the hang of it, it is one of the most amazing experiences ever. Especially if you get comfortable enough in the saddle to venture out to where only a horse can go.. have to try it at least once.

NHIE been married.
    Not to derail or be an ass here, but there's nowhere a horse can go that I can't! Quite the opposite actually lol

But no, it's definitely on the list of things I need to experience.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

NH rode a horse

NHIE been married.
    Not to derail or be an ass here, but there's nowhere a horse can go that I can't! Quite the opposite actually lol

There are many
    Places a horse can make it to that we can't. They can get over, and across spans that we can't cross, or get up over. I have cleared a fifteen foot wide chasm on horse back, and to know I never would have made it to that other side to see the greatness of nature from that perspective is rather humbling. I have also cleared 7 1/2" stonewalls on horseback, walls built so folks can't climb them, but a good horse can clear them.
    Quite a few places they can reach that we cannot. :-)
  • Options

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

NH rode a horse

NHIE been married.

There are many
    Places a horse can make it to that we can't. They can get over, and across spans that we can't cross, or get up over. I have cleared a fifteen foot wide chasm on horse back, and to know I never would have made it to that other side to see the greatness of nature from that perspective is rather humbling. I have also cleared 7 1/2" stonewalls on horseback, walls built so folks can't climb them, but a good horse can clear them.
    Quite a few places they can reach that we cannot. :-)
    Ps. I should tell ya'll that both those jumping experiences were upon the same horse. He was an incredible creature! He "climbed" a six foot rock face once, hunting trail.. when we figured out that there was no catch-in above, that crazy thing jumped back down!! He went anywhere I asked... he balanced on rocks.. literally. I swear he was part kangaroo, part mountain goat.. have never found another horse that would climb a rock face.. Honda was a freak of nature I guess..
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,385
    Honda was a freak of nature I guess

Someone else referenced "freak". This thread? Another?

I love the freaks!
  • Options
    Hobbes said:

Honda was a freak of nature I guess

Someone else referenced "freak". This thread? Another?

I love the freaks!

Freaks are AWESOME!!
  • Options
    Ok.. back to thread integrity...

NHIE. Been able to "shut up".
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    NHIE had shellfish. I have an allergy, so I'll skip it.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1