'11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
'13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
'14 Detroit
'16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
'18 Chicago 1 and 2
'22 Hamilton, Toronto

Comments

• Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Truly a sad story, a young local kid with an immense amount of talent and an extremely bright future. I will miss watching him pitch here.
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,927
    Man so sad, way to young. RIP
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    very sad
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Jose was making a helluva comeback from Tommy John surgery. A real sad situation all around. R.I.P Jose!!!
  • Horrible.
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,927
    Just heard on ESPN when he escaped from Cuba on a boat someone fell overboard. He jumped in the water to save that person who turned out to be his mother. Just shows a glimpse of his character. Your in a better place Jose.
  • so sad.

Is he a PJ fan?
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,783
    EB218946 said:

Just heard on ESPN when he escaped from Cuba on a boat someone fell overboard. He jumped in the water to save that person who turned out to be his mother. Just shows a glimpse of his character. Your in a better place Jose.

Yeah, and i think he was only 15 when he saved his mom.

Just sad & tragic to lose his life at such a young age. He and his wife?/Girlfriend? are expecting ther first child too, which makes this even sadder that a child will never know his or her Dad.

RIP: Jose Fernandez
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    Fernandez was a prime example of resiliency and bravery with all that he endured just to get to where he was at the age of only 24 and on the opposite end of that Arnold Palmer who also has left a legacy in a longer period of time...the sports world took a hit this weekend