Options

Across The Universe

broken_joystickbroken_joystick Posts: 137
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Does anybody have any of the bootlegs from when Pearl Jam played the song "Across The Universe"? I looked at Pearljamlive.com but they didn't have anything. I haven't heard the song but I would absolutely love to. If anybody has one, could you please upload it? (or.. if you happen to have one on a DVD, send it my way? Possibly? :D)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FedericoFederico Posts: 7,916
    i guess that was just a tag for daughter or black.....the official page have some issues with stating that tags as a whole song.....i had great expectations when i saw "eleanor rigby" played once during the canadian tour and it was just eddie mumbling "aah..lok a t all the lonely people" during the end of black....
  • Options
    Federico wrote:
    i guess that was just a tag for daughter or black.....the official page have some issues with stating that tags as a whole song.....i had great expectations when i saw "eleanor rigby" played once during the canadian tour and it was just eddie mumbling "aah..lok a t all the lonely people" during the end of black....

Yeah, I just mentioned that to my girlfriend whenever I was telling her I was looking for the Across The Universe cover.. either way, I'd still like to hear it.
  • Options
    Played At

* 1993-06-30 Jaahalli-Porch/(Across The Universe)/(Fuckin' Up)
    * 1993-08-19 Verdun Auditorium-Porch/(Across The Universe)/(Tearing)
    * 1993-11-30 Aladdin Theater-Daughter/(Instant Karma)/(Across The Universe)
    * 1993-12-07 Seattle Center Arena-Daughter/(Golden Years)/(Across The Universe)
    * 1994-04-07 War Memorial-Daughter/(Another Brick In The Wall)/(Across The Universe).

http://www.pearljam.com/songs/song.php?song=AcrossTheUniverse

Try this...
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=5248847&postcount=3300

It's just Ed whispering "Nooooothing's gonna change my world..."
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...