Options

Secret Santa 2016

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,627

Hi Wendy,
    Apologies for the late update...we traveled to Vermont to be in the snowy mountains for Christmas. Left on the 22nd and returned late last night -- sometime in-between there your gift package arrived!
    I will open them tonight and post pictures but I did open the card to see who sent this box of goodies. Thanks so much and I am excited to open this evening with my wife.

Thanks!
    Brett

Hi Brett

I'm glad that the parcel completed it's long voyage! I had a lot of fun putting everything together and my whole family had input. I love the Star Wars wrapping paper too!

Unfortunately our "Summer" has been anything but so here's hoping that your Winter is great.
    Wendy
    Hope your summer gets better!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

Did my recipient receive their package? Haven't heard/seen anything.

no infos yet about it,,ill ask again
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i have no updates for 28 packages..ill re sent emails to people if recveive it or sent it
    thanks
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,920

i have no updates for 28 packages..ill re sent emails to people if recveive it or sent it
    thanks

Thanks Dimi

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277

thanks

wow, thats a lot.....I got a PJ website gift card one year....I bought myself the green warm up suit when it went on clearance :blush: .... if you signed up but don't have time, forgot....whatever....just send the merch card...the person will get today! Theres always something in the store we all want!!! Unless of course shit got lost in the mail....then I would be all up in here with an apology and at least a note to your recipient!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    FoxyRedLa said:

I got a Red Wings sticker in the mail! Wahoo! Thank you very much! Love my wings!

Groovy :) I suspect the elves should be making one more trip down your chimney (read: through your mailbox) shortly again.

Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    I got a huge packet and I couldn't be happier with my Sectret Santa gift from CheekyCat!!!

It is absolutely amazing! I got a wonderful book of Cincinnati Images, Stickers, a very special funny handmade Christmas card and a handmade Pearl Jam nightlight made of glass!!!
    Your gifts are so nice, especially the glass creations I just love all of it - thank you so much for these nice presents!

I have to apologize for letting you wait so long, CheekyCat. I'm very sorry...I got it a week ago. but I was so busy lately.
    I'm going to send pictures at the weekend.
    Oh and I loved your letter....so loveable....thank you again! :smile:
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
  • Options

Still waiting on my 2015 SS...

cant do much..i asked her twice and in person when i saw her on tour cos i know her and said she ship ypur package
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

cant do much..i asked her twice and in person when i saw her on tour cos i know her and said she ship ypur package
    :frowning: SS even goes on tour!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

Oh, no worries Dimi. I'm just being facetious.
  • Options
    CheekyCatCheekyCat Cincinnati Posts: 23
    kce8 said:

I got a huge packet and I couldn't be happier with my Sectret Santa gift from CheekyCat!!!

It is absolutely amazing! I got a wonderful book of Cincinnati Images, Stickers, a very special funny handmade Christmas card and a handmade Pearl Jam nightlight made of glass!!!
    Your gifts are so nice, especially the glass creations I just love all of it - thank you so much for these nice presents!

I have to apologize for letting you wait so long, CheekyCat. I'm very sorry...I got it a week ago. but I was so busy lately.
    I'm going to send pictures at the weekend.
    Oh and I loved your letter....so loveable....thank you again! :smile:

Yaaaayyyyyyy! So glad to hear it arrived! Enjoy!! :)
    "The waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    Krissyg303Krissyg303 Longmont, Co Posts: 14
    I sent my package before Xmas but haven't heard anything on the boards either.. hope it made it to my SS.. :-(
    Kristin G

"I know I was born & I know that I"ll die, the in-between is mine."

6/19/1995 Red Rocks Ampitheatre, Morrison
    6/23/1998 Fiddlers Green, Denver
    10/20/2000 Mesa Del Sol, Albuquerque
    4/01/2003 Pepsi Center, Denver
    7/02/2006 Pepsi Center, Denver
    11/29/2013 Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix
    10/09/2014 Pinnacle Bank Arena, Lincoln
    10/22/2014 Pepsi Center, Denver

8/5/2016 Fenway Park
    8/7/16 Fenway Park
  • Options
    belinda27belinda27 Posts: 731
    edited January 2017
    image...

THANKYOU to @dpietron a for my extremely awesome Secret Santa gifts!! I absolutely LOVE everything you sent to me!! The card was lovely, and it was the first thing I noticed when I opened the box! I also love so much the handcast and hand finished pewter dragonfly pendant by Trilogy Jewelry. The Rolled Paper Notes, that were traditionally carried by Royal Messengers to convey Important State Announcements and Marriage Alliances. A more personal usage was as love notes between Indian Prince and Princesses, made from hand-made paper with cotton fabric and traditional silk screen print , are to be treasured, and also its neat that they are made from 100% recycled materials of course the Pearl Jam Chicago shirt is brilliant!! and great too because I love the design and I didn't have it!! The Jon Krakauer book - A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster - looks like it will be a fantastic read. The "Woodies Sand & Surf" by Scott Westermoreland is a really gorgeous signed surfboard artwork that has been custom framed by Resort Graphics. Finally, the most stunningly beautiful hand made leather bound notebook that I have ever seen this is by far something that I will always adore! It has been traditionally binded from hand made paper and has this magnificent tree embossed on the cover. It's truely something that looks and feels very special. I am touched by the thought and consideration you took in making this beautiful box of gifts for me and I will always be grateful for this experience. THANKYOU so much.
    Post edited by belinda27 on
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Ok I give up trying to post a photo.
    Post edited by belinda27 on
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    belinda27 said:

Ok I give up trying to post a photo.

Here you go:
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Thanks bunches to you as well jeffbr :)
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    I haven't seen anything from mine either... I hope it made it.
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71
    Been waiting patiently, but since some are wondering if there gifts have reached there final destination. I have not received, if my Secret Santa is wondering. Still excited thou, looking forward to the day.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    LF55358 said:

Been waiting patiently, but since some are wondering if there gifts have reached there final destination. I have not received, if my Secret Santa is wondering. Still excited thou, looking forward to the day.

:frowning:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    I received my Secret Santa gift, they knocked it out of the park with this shirt as a Liverpool fan, and they sent an Eddie Vedder keychain, and stickers, sorry I ever doubted you
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    LF55358 said:

Same here... :blush:
  • Options
    CherylACherylA South Suburbs of Chicago Posts: 23

LF55358 said:

Same here... :blush:
    Same here also
    Finally! Wrigley 2016, night 1 and night 2
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Santa's postal elves told me that a package was delivered. Hope it hasn't gone astray. :s
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options

Santa's postal elves told me that a package was delivered. Hope it hasn't gone astray. :s

Just wanted to give everyone an update! My last post in this group was on 1/20, saying that I hadn't yet received my SS package - but when I got home that day, lo and behold it was there! And, boy, was it an amazing doozy of a package from @Who Princess !!! So many awesome goodies: toys for each fur baby; local Ft. Worth map, magnets, and ornament; 'bon-bon' seeds for the garden; a beeswax candle; homemade chocolate covered pecans (yummmmm!!!); and even some beer from a local brewery!! Oh, and a really nice letter! So fabulous! I love everything!! I need to figure out how to post my photos!
    Thanks, again Who Princess!! :smiley::heart:
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Let's see if this works:
    imagephoto B4A82099-69BB-4D89-AC48-6401B038F376_zpsimm0xtd6.jpg" alt="" />

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    THANK YOU!!!!! Love love love!!!!!

Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    I love being a part of this secret santa (8 years now), and as always, I enjoyed seeing what goodies everyone has put together this year. I must say, tho, that this year has been a lot of no shows (so far none here as yet). And I'm ok for not getting anything, I actually love putting the package together. Things happen- shipping, lack of funds, family, etc... what ever ....but at this point (coming along to March), I think whom ever was your recipient, you should just drop them a line and say whats up.
  • Options
    LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71
    Who hasn't received a gift? Just curious on how many. 
  • Options
    CherylACherylA South Suburbs of Chicago Posts: 23
    LF55358 said:
    Who hasn't received a gift? Just curious on how many. 
    I never received a gift this year. I've participated the past 2 years and never heard if my gift was received either time.
    Finally! Wrigley 2016, night 1 and night 2