Options

Pearl Jam related things to do in Seattle?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    demetrios said:

thanks for this thread! I just booked Stalking Seattle and brunch at Lola. I had already planned to go to Pike Place, EMP and hit up a few record stores. Will be watching this thread for more ideas or posting if I have any questions :)

You must of taken the last ticket on the 21st of Nov over @ http://stalkingseattle.rezgo.com/details/46995/rock-roll-tour ? My ride is on the 18th (or was it the 19th). Can't wait! EMP & Pike Place is fantastic! Went there back in '13. Will be going back again. My hotel is pretty much close to the EMP this November.

Great to hear you had a great time @FiveAgainstOne06 :)
    I must have taken the last Nov 21st ticket! Glad I didnt wait! If anyone else is on the Monday tour, feel free to reach out. I will be making this trip solo, would love to meet some new friends!!
  • Options
    KS80184KS80184 Posts: 386
    Is it me or would other people not feel good taking a tour with "stalking" in its company name?
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    KS80184 said:

Is it me or would other people not feel good taking a tour with "stalking" in its company name?

I definitely agree, and gave it a second thought due to the name. But upon checking the reviews on TA, this seemed like a can't miss!
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397

KS80184 said:

I definitely agree, and gave it a second thought due to the name. But upon checking the reviews on TA, this seemed like a can't miss!
    Its a great tour. And the lady is really cool
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options

KS80184 said:

Its a great tour. And the lady is really cool
    It's a must do tour. You could visit all the places yourself, however it's the stories she tells and the local knowledge that makes it so special. You do feel like a bit of a stalker at times though!
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Going next month!!!!
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Seattle was cool and the Stalking Seattle tour was rad!!!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Driving up there tomorrow to catch the Astros/M's game then pop around the city a bit. We're looking forward to it!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com