Options

High Quality Irvine #41 to replace iTunes version

yeahxyeahx Posts: 4
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I searched for the CDs for a long time and only found surrounding shows every single time. It was my first show and I really wanted it on CD but I was eventually forced to get it on iTunes. Now I see people claiming to have CDs of this, so I was wondering if there is a way I can get a high quality rip. I already paid too much for it on iTunes so free would be best. I recently got some decent headphones so I would like to hear it at better than 128kbps quality. I found an mp3 version that was also 128 and was possibly worse, I didnt bother finding out after getting info.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yeahx wrote:
    I searched for the CDs for a long time and only found surrounding shows every single time. It was my first show and I really wanted it on CD but I was eventually forced to get it on iTunes. Now I see people claiming to have CDs of this, so I was wondering if there is a way I can get a high quality rip. I already paid too much for it on iTunes so free would be best. I recently got some decent headphones so I would like to hear it at better than 128kbps quality. I found an mp3 version that was also 128 and was possibly worse, I didnt bother finding out after getting info.

Thanks!

Do you want FLAC's or what? I'll be glad to upload it for you if nobody else posts a link in the meantime. It's probably up on a blog somewhere.
  • Options
    Yeah i have it too, let me know.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    I realized after I went to bed that I forgot to mention that, but FLAC would be awesome! :) I found it on blogs but with no links or dead links. Or even ALAC if thats what you got because thats what I'll convert it to anyways.
  • Options
    I searched around some more and mannaged to find some higher quality MP3s and wow what a big difference it made. I think I posted this in the wrong place, should I post in the bootleg thread?
  • Options
    Do you still want it in FLAC? Let me know and I'll whip it out.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,363
    Man, I think I gave this show (original pressed CDs) to Wishlist for a fundraiser during the last tour. Sorry.
  • Options
    JWBusher Id love to have it in FLAC for home listening and to have the freedom to encode it differently later in the future. So yes please, but no rush since I have decent mp3s from pearljambootlegs.org to tide me over for now. :)

TrAvELAr I saw that posted when I did a search and it really surprised me. I always thought that it was never put out on CD. It's ok because I didnt want to have to spend any more on it after already buying it on itunes for $20 or more.