FOUND LOST VALUABLE at Wrigley 2016

Randall JRandall J Posts: 7
edited September 2016 in The Porch
Found a lost valuable item at Wrigley 2016
Leave a message if you lost something...
~Joe Stickman
Post edited by Randall J on

Comments

• Guy standing next to me in GA lost his wedding ring.

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • My dignity?
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023

Guy standing next to me in GA lost his wedding ring.

After I heard this story from speedy, I would think he lost his wife as well!
  • JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    I know someone who lost their phone
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    I lost my Wrigley GA cherry?
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,971
    I found a thing in the hallway today, hmu if you have misplaced a thing.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Oh Joe, How you have opened yourself up to a great many inappropriate PMs. I certainly hope that you have a fantastic sense of humor.

Wrigley was a few weeks ago. Wondering why the delay in posting?
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    deadendp said:

Oh Joe, How you have opened yourself up to a great many inappropriate PMs. I certainly hope that you have a fantastic sense of humor.

Wrigley hangovers linger....
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    I don't want the 30-something year old girls virginity I took you can go ahead and keep it I wont be needing it anymore
  • i lost my mind again

Where was he sitting? Do you have his number?
  • mikeliska said:

My dignity?

LOL!!!!
    Deer Creek, IN Aug '98
    Deer Creek, IN Aug '00
    Deer Creek, IN June, '03
    Deer Creek, IN May, '10
    US Bank, Cincy OH, Oct '14
    Rupp Arena, Lexington KY, April '16
    Wrigley Field, Chi Ill Aug 20th
    Wrigley Field, Chi Ill Aug 22nd

I need Hard to Imagine once, live, I'll do things I'm not proud of to make this happen ;)
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469

Speedy, you mustve been standing by our group. That guy was right in front of us. He lost it halfway through the show and was looking for it with the light on his phone. I didnt grab his number
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    Randall J said:

MCready's side. Mustve been like 40 rows deep
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Randall J said:

What day?
    Randall J said:

Randall J said:

Speedy, you mustve been standing by our group. That guy was right in front of us. He lost it halfway through the show and was looking for it with the light on his phone. I didnt grab his number
    Yeah I wasn't in a group or on the field I was in the stands...
    What night did he lose it?
    Speedy/Chitownp76 can you send me a private message on this website and include an email that I can reach you at other than a phone number?

Joey
  • Randall JRandall J Posts: 7
    edited September 2016
    Wma31394 said:

deadendp said:

Because I'm busy like everyone else and... first called Wrigley (they were not helpful), then call 10 club and they suggested I vaguely post something here... (to see if anyone seriously lost something and to test them that they were legit)
    Best to you WMA31394

Joey
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,896
    Randall J said:

Wma31394 said:

deadendp said:

Because I'm busy like everyone else and... first called Wrigley (they were not helpful), then call 10 club and they suggested I vaguely post something here... (to see if anyone seriously lost something and to test them that they were legit)
    Best to you WMA31394

Joey
    I would suggest that you post something less vague. It might attract the owner's or the owner's friends' attention if you actually call the thread "***Lost Wedding Band Found at Wrigley***". Of course, it might have just been some random person and not a 10C member... That is probably most likely. But you never know.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Thanks...
  • JB128716 said:

I know someone who lost their phone

Not a phone

i was with chitown, a dude definitely lost his wedding ring mccready side GA night 2. no idea of a name or number... hope he sees this if its indeed his ring that randall j found.
  • PJ_Soul said:

Randall J said:

Wma31394 said:

deadendp said:

Best to you WMA31394

Joey
    I would suggest that you post something less vague. It might attract the owner's or the owner's friends' attention if you actually call the thread "***Lost Wedding Band Found at Wrigley***". Of course, it might have just been some random person and not a 10C member... That is probably most likely. But you never know.
    the point of being vague is to deter anyone on here from claiming the item. not a good idea to advertise whats lost usually. if it is the ring that was lost in GA then its most likely a 10c member. still could likely not be a forum user.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,896

PJ_Soul said:

Randall J said:

Wma31394 said:

deadendp said:

Best to you WMA31394

Joey
    the point of being vague is to deter anyone on here from claiming the item. not a good idea to advertise whats lost usually. if it is the ring that was lost in GA then its most likely a 10c member. still could likely not be a forum user.
    I understand that, but the OP revealed what the item is, so I figured there was no extra harm in adding that to the thread title at this point.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I know a good fence if you're looking.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    I was with speedy when he was telling us the story, and this happened in GA night 2 I am not sure if speedy knew the guy personally, I know he was trying to help him find it on the field. I know it definitely happened on the field.