• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Elizabeth Warren fucking rules !

:plus_one:
    Did you see her rip that CEO damn ..
    I know! She slammed that sucker down!!
    I'm sure his feelings are really really hurt! I wonder who he called crying Hilliary, Holder or Buffet?
  • Options
    http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/finance/296706-why-wells-fargo-got-away-with-it-for-so-long

A big part of the story: Wells Fargo contract provisions blocked consumers from suing the bank in court. It's past time to prohibit the "ripoff clauses" that prevent consumers from enforcing their most basic legal rights.
  • Options
    One of these bank CEO's needs to go to prison for a long, long time.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

not gonna happen ... these are the guys making the rules ... america is run by corporations for corporations ... they've fully indoctrinated people in thinking they are the job creators and the heart of the economy ...
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    polaris_x said:

not gonna happen ... these are the guys making the rules ... america is run by corporations for corporations ... they've fully indoctrinated people in thinking they are the job creators and the heart of the economy ...
    Mostly yes. In fact, very mostly, yes.

It could be different. Yvon Chouinard's Patagonia, Inc. is the kind of exception that we desperately need more of. I'm sure there are many others doing it right. But not most.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Where is Sen Warren?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/sec-to-withdraw-order-granting-steven-rattners-return-to-wall-street-1461712007

Do some research on the frauds and cheaters in that story and look into their ties to the presidential candidate Sen Warren endorses and campaigns for.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    anyone seen the movie hell or high water? ... great film ... the bad guys in this movie are clearly not the bank robbers ...
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,892
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    Similar to a 401K that way. Vested belongs to you, unvested is just earning xyz for you but isn't yours yet. Like to see shitcanning and charges. WF is being sued in a class action by fired employees who were fired for not meeting sales quotas.........
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    mickeyrat said:

JC29856 said:
    Similar to a 401K that way. Vested belongs to you, unvested is just earning xyz for you but isn't yours yet. Like to see shitcanning and charges. WF is being sued in a class action by fired employees who were fired for not meeting sales quotas.........
    I'm assuming these are options not grants. I guess it could be either. If they are options, then they may not be worth very much, depending on the strike price. If they are grants, then they are worth to him, the market value today. And that would be very penal...
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mickeyrat said:

JC29856 said:
    I'm assuming these are options not grants. I guess it could be either. If they are options, then they may not be worth very much, depending on the strike price. If they are grants, then they are worth to him, the market value today. And that would be very penal...
    article states "stock awards"

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    I'm switching banks Navy Federal wants me, I'm starting my accounts there.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    10 years!

Exclusive documents show a Wells Fargo employee informed the bank of fake customer accounts in 2006

https://news.vice.com/story/wells-fargo-bank-scandal
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    scandal, scheming selfishness we want more of this in the future (not)
  • Options
    CEO has stepped down. I really hope that criminal charges arise.

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    JC29856 said:

10 years!

Exclusive documents show a Wells Fargo employee informed the bank of fake customer accounts in 2006

https://news.vice.com/story/wells-fargo-bank-scandal

Wow...came back to this thread after while and some crazy information has come out some of you have shared...corruption at its finest