Options

Commander in Chief Forum

Ok anyone watching this ..
jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    It was an absolute joke.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    In what way , it seemed to me like she had tougher ?s
  • Options

In what way , it seemed to me like she had tougher ?s

matt lauer let both of them lie and didn't say anything.

trump got away with saying he opposed the war from day one. it is well documented that he supported the war. trump got away with calling our military a disaster and how depleted it is. again, well documented that it is among the finest fighting forces in the world.

he let hillary get away with saying we aren't putting ground troops into iraq. we still have 5000 troops there. what did she mean by that? lauer asked her that last question and only gave her 30 seconds to answer a question that has nuanced answers.

all in all, nothing was learned, and if i were a vet i would be pretty pissed because to me it came off as if these vets were being exploited. it seemed as if they were not answering questions that they thought of themselves. it sounded as if they were reading questions that someone in the media wrote for them.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    oops, my bad......^^^^^

i meant, they were not ASKING questions that they thought of themselves.

sorry but i don't believe in editing my posts.

• Options
    let's not forget that he again got away with hammering obama and how disastrous he has been for the country. nobody that moderates any of these things actually call out the bullshit and drop truthbombs on these two idiots.

• Options
    Yeah I thought the same thing Lauer is just weak ..
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Never seen it, but, Lauer sucks.
  • Options

he is being bashed from both sides. i am embarrassed for the guy. almost as embarrassed as i am for ann coulter at the rob lowe roast.

• Options

he is being bashed from both sides. i am embarrassed for the guy. almost as embarrassed as i am for ann coulter at the rob lowe roast.
    As he should be it was awful ...
  • Options

:rofl: I was not embarrassed for Ann Coulter.
  • Options
    Free said:

Lol I shouldn't have been, but I actually kind of felt sorry for her. It is about time someone let her have it though.

• Options
    edited September 2016

Free said:

Lol I shouldn't have been, but I actually kind of felt sorry for her. It is about time someone let her have it though.
    It was wonderful to finally actually witness it. She deserved it so bad. Was the only reason she was there was to promote her book?
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Free said:

Free said:

It was wonderful to finally actually witness it. She deserved it so bad. Was the only reason she was there was to promote her book?
    I think so. I read that she refused to use the material that was written for her. She went with her own and failed terribly. She is a hack author, not a comedienne. Should have used what the pros wrote. Rob Lowe said that her bombing was the first bombing she could not blame on a Muslim.

• Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,127
    edited September 2016
    Face it. Ann Coulter IS a ____. She probably didn't deserve it from those assholes, but still. Also, nobody learned anything from this shit show, since they both were allowed to lie out of their asses, and didn't get called on it.
    Post edited by Kat on
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver