Options

For Sale -- Flat File (Northern IN) ***SOLD***

leep75leep75 Posts: 265
edited June 2018 in Lost Dogs
I have a flat file cabinet that I will not be needing as I am buying fewer posters these days. I will not ship this item so it must be picked up at my house in Northern Indiana. $350 (interesting trades considered) and I'll even help you load it. These are ideal for storing all your posters, I have almost 70 in my other file and I still have plenty of space.

leep
Post edited by leep75 on

Comments

• Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,429
    I need one, if you change your mind about shipping, please let me know.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    The problem with shipping is the weight. It weighs close to 150 pounds I would guess. It's going to have to be shipped via a trucking company. You would be better off searching ebay or craigslist in your area. That's how I found the two I have.

leep
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,429
    leep75 said:

The problem with shipping is the weight. It weighs close to 150 pounds I would guess. It's going to have to be shipped via a trucking company. You would be better off searching ebay or craigslist in your area. That's how I found the two I have.

good point, hadn't considered that. Good luck with your sale.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    Friday Bump

leep
  • Options
    Here's a link to some pictures. It's the grey one on top of the green one. Some "goo be gone" will remove the tape marks that are on the drawers. https://goo.gl/photos/PsCp46iG62gvkuqv7

leep
  • Options
    Hoosiers keep the bucket bump

leep
  • Options
    Hoosiers basketball sucks bump. Flat file still available.....Cmon store your posters flat! pics of flat file here: https://goo.gl/photos/PsCp46iG62gvkuqv7

leep
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,175
    If only I lived in Indiana! Are flat files really that much through?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Flat files are expensive. Brand new ones from Office Max or Staples can cost $700+

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/868534/Sandusky-5-Drawer-Flat-File-16/

leep
  • Options
    Flat file still available.....willing to meet anyone within a reasonable distance of South Bend, IN

leep
  • Options
    Bump....anyone planning to drive through Indiana on your way to Chicago.  this is a great opportunity to pick up a flat file for your posters!

leep
  • Options
    Still available.  Will deliver to anyone going to Chicago in August (at least the first show).

leep
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,867
    edited June 2018
    what kind of things are you looking to trade?  More posters ha ha?  PM things you would consider.  I have most of the vinyl in first press, some posters.  I just cant hack the 350.  I live in the burbs of Chicago- Mike  and yes IU SUCKS

• Options
    edited June 2018
    I need cash to fund another purchase.  I'd meant to drop the price down to $200 before I bumped it up, but you'd have to meet me half way to pick it up.
    Post edited by leep75 on

leep