Options

Wachovia Spectrum Show 08/09???

PJ_PHILLY_GUYPJ_PHILLY_GUY Posts: 1
edited August 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Since the Wachovia Spectrum in Philadelphia was one of Pearl Jams favorite arenas to play at (my all time favorite arena to see a concert at), what do you think the chances are they come back within the next year and do a final concert there?

The Spectrum will be no longer be in existence after I believe 2009

It would be so amazing to see PJ perform there one last time....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    Well, since Ed said at one of the recent shows for the crowd to say "goodbye to the Spectrum", I seriously doubt it- but you never know what could happen next year :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    ballgameballgame Posts: 201
    LukinFan wrote:
    Well, since Ed said at one of the recent shows for the crowd to say "goodbye to the Spectrum", I seriously doubt it- but you never know what could happen next year :)

yup, was going to post the same thing.

I doubt they will though. I think its book the whole year
  • Options
    THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! at least I hope so;) the Flyers announced they will play an exhibition game there this season and the Sixers are looking to play a regular season game thre as well. The way I see it, they have until shortly after the end of the Phantoms season, mid March or so depending on the ahl playoffs, which will hopefully be right around the time of the new album. All of my fingers and toes will be crossed for this one!
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! at least I hope so;) the Flyers announced they will play an exhibition game there this season and the Sixers are looking to play a regular season game thre as well. The way I see it, they have until shortly after the end of the Phantoms season, mid March or so depending on the ahl playoffs, which will hopefully be right around the time of the new album. All of my fingers and toes will be crossed for this one!
    oh, it's being torn down in mid-march-april, then I don't see in happening at all
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1