Comments

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,930
    Glad your staying around :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Well, as much as we yell and call each other names, we ARE addicted to one another too. It's not just the band you know... Although, Prettyboy Whitepants might have something to do with it :D

Prettyboy Whitepants????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is freakin CRAZINESS!!!!!! :D i love it!!!! where the hell is that tour dammit so we can hang out!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    gndcd402 wrote:
    WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?!?!!? The sad thing , or I guess in this case its good, is that I didn't even make a week without Pearl Jam. I blame the fans :P Seeing the messages you sent me on here and on youtube totally made me remember why this band means so much to me. I just finished watching Into the Wild (AGAIN!!!) and it is what pushed me that last inch to come back. I realized "why should I shut myself off from the world over this petty nonsense that I am going through??" The encouragement and compassion I got from some people on here and youtube really touched my heart...and it's because of you people that I was able to shake myself out of the stupid state of mind I've been locked in for over a year now!

Words cannot describe how thankful I am that there are still some great people out there... Thank you thank you thank you :) I owe a huge debt to PJ fans, you guys are simply INCREDIBLE!

SWEET!!! :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    I sat next to you at EV DC 1, I was sad that you were going but as I read, I'm happy you're back...I do understand certain songs evoke certain bad memories/emotions, believe me, I understand...good to have you back...as Ed said in RVM, "I get up speed from you fucking with me" which helped me through some tough times

p.s I love Cheez Its too...
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    This guy is the most class act PJ fan I know. I have had the chance to meet him and talk to him he is the most giving Pearl Jam fan I have ever met. I mean he is a beast when it comes to trading. He does it the right way. So Gary, if you need someone to talk with you got my number (Derek) and hopfully we will talk soon.

Take care.........and he's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    gndcd402 wrote:
    WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?!?!!? The sad thing , or I guess in this case its good, is that I didn't even make a week without Pearl Jam. I blame the fans :P Seeing the messages you sent me on here and on youtube totally made me remember why this band means so much to me. I just finished watching Into the Wild (AGAIN!!!) and it is what pushed me that last inch to come back. I realized "why should I shut myself off from the world over this petty nonsense that I am going through??" The encouragement and compassion I got from some people on here and youtube really touched my heart...and it's because of you people that I was able to shake myself out of the stupid state of mind I've been locked in for over a year now!

Words cannot describe how thankful I am that there are still some great people out there... Thank you thank you thank you :) I owe a huge debt to PJ fans, you guys are simply INCREDIBLE!

That's more like it. This community is much stronger with people like you in it.
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    gndcd402 wrote:
    To all:

It's been quite a ride here, one I won't ever forget. I haven't met too many people from this board but to those few that I did have the pleasure of getting to know, thank you. You have been the most friendly and supportive people I have ever met! This band has been one of biggest influences on my life these past couple years and as much as it kills me to let them go it is just something I need to do right now. It's been a very tumultuous year...the memories that are locked into these songs from past relationships are impossible to shake. It just seems the more that I listen, the more that I am suffering inside.

I have a few more B+P's to finish up for some people and then its farewell for me for the time being. I don't know when or if I'll be back... Call me what you want for doing this but it is something that has to be done for my own sake. Thank you Pearl Jam for inspiring me to do many things and thank you to all you fans out there...you guys truly are the best people in the world!

-Gary

C'mon just 40 more posts then you'll be Given to Fly!!!
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,361