Options

where's your favorite bar to hang at before the show in nyc?

bonghitericbonghiteric Posts: 3
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
drinks before the show tonight anyone?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    I'll be at Ginger Man on 36th and Madison. Great beer selection and a little removed from the immediate msg area and crowds, yet still walkable to msg in about 8 minutes. There are also 3 other bars right next door and across the street.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Blondies. best B wings in town and Stella on tizzap!
  • Options
    joebot wrote:
    I'll be at Ginger Man on 36th and Madison. Great beer selection and a little removed from the immediate msg area and crowds, yet still walkable to msg in about 8 minutes. There are also 3 other bars right next door and across the street.

Actually, that ain't a bad idea....I might hit that up...does get the yuppie happy hour crowd....but it will probably be a little less crowded then anything near the garden.
  • Options
    I totally agree it can be fratastic, but it will be more managable then msg area and they do have a great affordable beer selection. Theres also the galway hooker next door.
  • Options
    joebot wrote:
    I totally agree it can be fratastic, but it will be more managable then msg area and they do have a great affordable beer selection. Theres also the galway hooker next door.

If you hear a guy yell out joebot....answer the call....free beer for you bud.
  • Options
    Call will be answered my friend! Then shots will be done (on me) in tribute to the occasion!!

I will be there at 5 until showtime.