Who got this painting?

GAMMA_WAVE5GAMMA_WAVE5 Posts: 15
edited August 2016 in The Porch
Hi everyone,
My wife painted and donated this to Wishlist Foundation for tonight's show. From what I understand, it was in today's raffle at the Wishlist Preparty Fundraiser. I thought it'd be cool if I could find whoever got it on the forums. We both lived in the Chicago area for years and since we couldn't make it up there for Wrigley, we thought it'd be a fun way to be involved. (And to help out a great cause, of course.) I'm literally going out of my mind not being able to be there right now!

As for this being my first post, I took my wife to her very first show this year in Columbia, SC. My first was in '03 in Detroit, and I finally decided it was time to get on here. I wanted to say thanks to all of the kind, amazing strangers I've met at shows who have been a part of some of the greatest nights of my life. And to the awesome guy that helped me get my Tampa poster this year, thank you. I hope I bump into you again down the road, beers are on me! Anyway, whoever gets the painting... I hope it adds a little something extra to the show tonight. I'd love to hear from whoever got it.

photo IMG_2466_zpszvy8nmah.jpg

Post edited by GAMMA_WAVE5 on

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,129
    I don't know who won it but I like that a lot. She did a great job.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson Posts: 1,366
    that is pretty sick.
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
    Cool painting :clap:
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Thanks for the compliments, she'll be happy to see them.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    well done :rock_on:
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Talent
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"