Stranger Things (Netflix) - SPOILERS

Talk about the show all you want here. Seems like there are some who want a deeper discussion and I'm interested in what they have to say.

If you haven't completed the series, this is your last chance to get out of the thread.

SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,756
    finally episode really jumped over some scenes imo. I did like the very end with the Chief.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Head, exploded.
    I buy that theory...or at least that it is plausible.

Really liked this series.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I'm interested in season 2. I thought the first half of season 1 was waaaaayyy better than the ending. I'm interested in some theories to get me to think more and possibly sway me to liking the ending more
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,756
    biggest question I have is what happened between the time those 2 guys picked up the Chief and the xmas party at the station.That box looked new for where it was placed. So what leads him to believe 11 is present somehow?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14