Wrigley 2 plea for release and "miracles"

I'm pumped for tomorrow's show but a bit concerned that Release and I believe in miracles were played last night. Usually those are rarer songs that aren't played consecutively (unlike black, alive, etc.). I am still confident that it'll be an amazing show, but those songs are very meaningful to me and would be amazing to hear live. Anyone else agree?

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    Miracles maybe again but I think Release will be rare to be played back to back

I do think Monday will be a phenomenal show
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    I doubt you'd get either one. But you will likely get something else mindblowing that you aren't even thinking about right now so I would say not to put any expectations on the setlist and just sit back and enjoy the ride. It's going to be an amazing show!
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Yeah I'd be shocked if Release is played again. it's been played at the first 2 Wrigley shows. I'd love it though...brought tears to my eyes last night
  • Last night blew me away. I found myself saying saying "holy shit" song after song. No sadness about missing those other songs. Only looking forward to their next show when I can catch them another time.