What can you bring into Wrigley?

For Foo Fighters it was practically nothing (no backpacks) for Phish an outback backpack was ok. Not real consistent. Are (reasonable sized) backpacks and poster tubes allowed?

Comments

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    From cubs.com

PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST FOR CUBS GAMES
    The following items are prohibited at Wrigley Field during Cubs games: Alcohol, bags larger than 16 x 16 x 8 inches, brooms, containers (cans, glass, hard-sided coolers, thermoses or flasks), illegal drugs, inflatables, laser pointers, luggage or car seats, nets, noise makers, non-factory sealed plastic bottles, unmanned aerial vehicles, weapons of any kind and any other item deemed inappropriate by ballpark operations personnel. Please note the list of prohibited items may be different for other Wrigley Field events including concerts. Please contact Cubs Fan Services at 773-388-8270 with questions regarding other Wrigley Field events. Please note whether certain items such as umbrellas are permitted into Wrigley Field during a concert is at the discretion of the artist.

PERMITTED ITEMS LIST FOR CUBS GAMES
    The following items are permitted at Wrigley Field during Cubs games: Bags, purses, fanny packs and backpacks smaller than 16 x 16 x 8 inches, soft-sided coolers, wheelchairs and small umbrella strollers. Fans with bags and containers will be directed to designated lanes where security personnel will search these items, as in previous years. "Express" lanes will be available for guests not carrying a bag or container. Please note the list of permitted items may be different for other Wrigley Field events including concerts. Please contact Cubs Fan Services at 773-388-8270 with questions regarding other Wrigley Field events. Please note whether certain items such as umbrellas are permitted into Wrigley Field during a concert is at the discretion of the artist.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Thanks. Pretty familiar with their game rules. They do change them for shows at times though.
    Is assume poster tubes are allowed as they will prolly be sold inside - I'd expect they'd search if you're bringing anything in.
  • Ooh yea they will search. Yea I saw they would be selling tubes for $2.00. How they acted for Foo Fighters has me a little concerned.
    Right. :lucky:

I'm gonna try to get a shirt inside and a little something for a couple out of towners.
  • Have a good time!
  • Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254
    They do have metal detectors at Wrigley now for those of you with metal flasks or recording equipment.
  • PG261808PG261808 Posts: 62
    Just called and small backpacks are ok, but no outside food or drinks including bottle water.
    Thanks pg.
  • cmcardcmcard Posts: 86
    Can someone explain to me how the general admission "seating" works? Just saw on field where there are seats in front of stage..I know Fenway had something similar. Thanks.
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Cameras are allowed as long as they don't have a detachable lens right?
  • Good question cmcatd and thanks pgh. Good point Hopped Up (luv the user name).
    Too late for these shows but check out out the plastic flasks at Rumrunners.com. Work like a charm.