How were the lines INSIDE Fenway?

Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,592
They had the same merch, right?
Turn this anger into
Nuclear fission

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    Someone can correct me if I am wrong but I went somewhat early both nights (in the park before 5:30) and did some walking around. Every merch table I saw had mostly everything minus the Thomas on Friday. Sunday had very little if any of the popular items though. If you do not get what you want especially on Saturday night wait until the restock after the show.
  • AceCoolAceCool Posts: 455
    The lines inside Fenway were negligible (unless we're talking beer...those were long as shit). I saw multiple merch stands that had the Thomas poster inside on Friday. I waited in line for 10-15 minutes at the big stand inside that had everything.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Be careful if you're trying to extrapolate this to how Wrigley will be. Wrigley seems to be it's own monster (once again).
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,840
    Guessing Saturday will be longer lines inside Wrigley. Nobody's gonna be hitting up the outside merch stands if it's raining (today's Metro station was indoors). I'm guessing they'll have similar stock, will be interesting to see if the posters will be (mostly) easy to buy like Fenway.
  • AceCool said:

The lines inside Fenway were negligible (unless we're talking beer...those were long as shit). I saw multiple merch stands that had the Thomas poster inside on Friday. I waited in line for 10-15 minutes at the big stand inside that had everything.

This was my experience as well and just posted this on the merch thread as well. It seems like the first day everyone was panicking due to horror stories of stuff running out, however when everything was all said and done they had plenty of stuff and most everyone was able to get what they wanted.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,129
    It you are willing to go in right when doors open the lines will be negligible/nonexistent. On Saturday they are likely to have most everything in stock, too. By Monday the selection may be lessened.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."