FLDR at Wrigleys?

jkalmanjkalman Posts: 75
edited August 2016 in Given To Fly (live)
Anyone know what FLDR is at Wrigley's? I'm guessing Field Right somewhere. That's got to be either beside the stage in Boomtown or a little further down from the looks of the seating charts I've checking out online. Or maybe the GA is smaller than pictured and its to the side of GA. At the Grateful Dead reunion tour they basically filled the whole field with different tiers of GA, so not sure what to make of it.

In any case, getting excited for the shows and some good times and memories in Chicago...
Post edited by jkalman on

Comments

• Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Field R
  • jkalmanjkalman Posts: 75

Field R

Yeah, I figured that, but where in Field Right?
    From the look of the maps the only spaces where they could set up additional seating is besides the stage on the floor or between 316 and 142 on the floor.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    jkalman said:

Field R

Not "Right", the field is divided into sections by letter. P, Q, R, S etc. FLDR is Section "R " on the field.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...

jkalman said:

Field R

Not "Right", the field is divided into sections by letter. P, Q, R, S etc. FLDR is Section "R " on the field.
    Sweet! Thanks! Super excited now!!!

jkalman said:

Field R

I have to say, the source of my confusion is that my Monday tickets say FIELD on them and not FLD. SMH.
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    jkalman said:

jkalman said:

Field R

I have to say, the source of my confusion is that my Monday tickets say FIELD on them and not FLD. SMH.
    Did you buy from CL?