Costs at Wrigley Field

Flying in from the UK for 5 days catching both days then heading home, I was just wondering what the costs of just general food was in and around the venue, Im not tight or anything it was just a general question, guessing a beer would be about $8 ( £6 ) and where would be good to eat and drink ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Gtilley8Gtilley8 Posts: 985
    edited August 2016
    There are so many bars and places to eat in the 2 block radius, something for everyone. I haven't actually been there since the remodel of Wrigley, but $8 a beer is what I remember paying at the stadium before. Although this isn't where I go to eat, I always have a beer at Murphy's Bleachers before I go see a Cubs game. It's directly across from the stadium. Their drink menu looks like its a little better pricing than that. https://murphysbleachers.com/menus-drink/

I'll lay the food portion of your question off to the locals - as I'm getting a Giordano's deep dish pizza as my base for Saturday night.
    Post edited by Gtilley8 on
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • rock4everrock4ever Posts: 238
    Gtilley8 said:

There are so many bars and places to eat in the 2 block radius, something for everyone. I haven't actually been there since the remodel of Wrigley, but $8 a beer is what I remember paying at the stadium before. Although this isn't where I go to eat, I always have a beer at Murphy's Bleachers before I go see a Cubs game. It's directly across from the stadium. Their drink menu looks like its a little better pricing than that. https://murphysbleachers.com/menus-drink/

I'll lay the food portion of your question off to the locals - as I'm getting a Giordano's deep dish pizza as my base for Saturday night.

Brilliant thanks for the help