Options

White Riots

2»

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    edited August 2016
    "Pastafarians believe that the concept of pirates as "thieves and outcasts" is misinformation spread by Christian theologians in the Middle Ages and by Hare Krishnas. Instead, Pastafarians believe that they were "peace-loving explorers and spreaders of good will" who distributed candy to small children, adding that modern pirates are in no way similar to "the fun-loving buccaneers from history"".
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited August 2016
    So when one is "baptized",or whatever the pastafarian equivalent of that is called...does one get dipped in a vat of marinara sauce? Or does one get a choice, because I would prefer Alfredo sauce.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,829
    I think the holy olive oil is traditional, but FSM is all about personal choice.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

So when one is "baptized",or whatever the pastafarian equivalent of that is called...does one get dipped in a vat of marinara sauce? Or does one get a choice, because I would prefer Alfredo sauce.

Oh, because Alfredo sauce is white :angry:

=)
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,829
    hedonist said:

=)
    That's quite a cheesy grin, Hedo
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

hedonist said:

=)
    That's quite a cheesy grin, Hedo
    Now you're just being fusilli.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    It was a million to one shot, Doc!