Options

Wellington, NZ 1998 Recordings

Kia ora all, first post as a 10C member (despite reading posts on here for over a decade and being a fan for over two-finally got around to joining). Great to see how together everyone is.

Just would like to know if there is any recording of this other than the encore. This was my first PJ gig and will always be my favourite but there is nothing out there. I have the recording of the encore and, here's the funny thing, I was sitting next to a girl taping it and security made her shut it off (the bumstick didn't know the taping policy). I think she got it going again before the encores so I'm pretty sure the recording of the encore circulating sourced from the girl next to me.

Finding a copy of the full show would be amazing (and to the band-well feel free to put this on the list of shows to be released in the Vault series haha). From what I gather it seems to be a white whale of a gig in terms of being hard to find. Any help would be awesome but no worries if there's no dice-I'm sure it's obscure for a reason!

Cheers
DC
Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
London 2007
Brisbane 2009
Stockholm 2012
Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
EV Dublin 2017
Milan 2018
Padova 2018
Boston 2 2018