Options

I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    My wife is a ridiculous, gratuitous dipper.
    There isn't a chip or pretzel she can't hide entirely under a dip.
    She dips so deep, she has to consciously avoid getting her fingers in the dip.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,736
    This vape pen my friend got me in Washington State is great.  Nice and mild for when I want a little high but still be able to remain functional and no real problem with munchies-- which in the past was not a problem other than running out of snacks (ha ha!) because my metabolism kept me thin most of my adult life,  but no more.  Aging is a bit cruel that way! 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    All of that is literally about food and nothing else lol

I'm baked and I haven't eaten since this time yesterday and all afternoon I've just been blowing up the AET with food talk in anticipation of my soon commencing binge.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,736
    dankind said:
    brianlux said:
    Is it January yet? 
    I think we're now waiting for goddamn July 2018 in Massachusetts for recreational retail shops.

Fucking asshole bureaucrats and their closed-door sessions. The people voted for this in November 2016, and we still can't purchase it legally without a prescription until nearly two years after that vote.

And the whispers have it that edibles will not be available for purchase because children might eat them. And that's pretty much the only way I can indulge since my child has asthma. Otherwise I have to take a shower and change my clothes to remove the third-hand smoke so that we don't wind up with a medical emergency.

Jesus Fucking H. Christ!

This Commonwealth needs an enema!
    That sucks, Dan.  I hope they change their mind.  My few attempts at cookie/brownie projects didn't work out so well or I'd share some recipes.  Maybe just try googling some simple recipes. 

Weird-- "googling" didn't get corrected.  It's a word!   I must be a little baked for that to amuse me. :tongue:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    edited October 2017
    Holy shit, am I wound up tight tonight!!  Waaaay more than normally. Those that know me will understand how bad this is. Looks like I'm getting completely f'ed up tonight! :smiley:
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Trying out a new strain called "Tangie" - decided to get its musical version going here too.

(this shit is sweet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJmfl7JjmCw

• Options
    hedonist said:
    Trying out a new strain called "Tangie" - decided to get its musical version going here too.

(this shit is sweet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJmfl7JjmCw

Damn, that's a nice synch job Hedobot, bravo!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Led Zeppelin III is a desert island record for me. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    The Big Dipper isnt shaped right. I'm starting to think I'm not staring at the Big Dipper. :confused:
  • Options
    I hope Big Dipper isn't a euphemism!

Great music and greater green = great shit overall.

(my back says thank you very much)

• Options
    hedonist said:
    I hope Big Dipper isn't a euphemism!

Great music and greater green = great shit overall.

(my back says thank you very much)

I hope for RS's sake that it is! LOL

We've been cruising on fumes for almost a week, I hope to get some good news soon.
  • Options
    The Big Dipper isnt shaped right. I'm starting to think I'm not staring at the Big Dipper. :confused:
    Did you know the big dipper shows the path to Polaris?  
  • Options
    :angry:

Y'all in progressive states remember the old hustle?
    Waiting for dude to call dude so dude can go see dude.
    It's not a civilized way to procure one's medicine.
  • Options
    Hell, I remember even before that - like mid-80's - weaving through an iffy area of Hollywood dubbed "Little Tijuana".

Drive down the dark streets, make eye contact, do the quick switch of money and bag, and pray you didn't get fucked.

I hope your dudes come through, gambo!
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Or sitting in the car outside some dudes house waiting for dude and wondering if he's ever coming back.
    #FHP
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,256
    rgambs said:
    :angry:

Y'all in progressive states remember the old hustle?
    Waiting for dude to call dude so dude can go see dude.
    It's not a civilized way to procure one's medicine.
    The old "system" sucked bigtime!  Shady dudes you pretended to be friends with...having to go pick up the goods at weirdo houses/apartments and trying to bullshit small talk while you're there.  That or the drive to a sketch part of town, stopping by a gas station, flashing a sign to some random dude and hoping to not get robbed or fucked over...
    Yeah, I like the new system.  haha
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,554
    Alright. Super high. Not a twinge of copulation interest. Actually, i think weed KILLS my libido. Lol. 
    I'm with you. Sex is literally the last thing on my mind when I'm high! I would specifically NOT want to get randy after smoking up.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    I was high AF last night and ate an entire tub of sour cream. 

at least my weight is no longer a mystery. 
    Sour cream just by itself? 
    no, as a dip for my doritos. but the amount of sour cream on each chip was disastrously disproportionate to what was necessary. 
    lol I hear ya with the disproportionate of dip per chip. But was just checking to see if you loved sour cream that much lol
    no, ran out of dip. sour cream was my "in case of emergency, break glass" snack. 
    now thats funny, I prolly would have made my way to the store to get some real dip if sour cream was all I had. But when them munchies come a calling there is no time to go to a store
    I think sour cream and doritos are a fantastic snack! I'd got for the sour cream before I went for the actual chip dip.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    PJ_Soul said:
    Alright. Super high. Not a twinge of copulation interest. Actually, i think weed KILLS my libido. Lol. 
    I'm with you. Sex is literally the last thing on my mind when I'm high! I would specifically NOT want to get randy after smoking up.

What's wrong with randy? =)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,256
    PJ_Soul said:

Nothing...Randy is great.  I'm Randy and always will be.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    PJ_Soul said:
    knowing this information, I'm surprised my wife doesn't encourage me to smoke more often. :lol:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited October 2017
    PJ_Soul said:

Lol, nothing, generally. But for me, sex and pot just don't mix, lol. Even if smoking it did make me horny, I'd probably be so awkward about it. :lol:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    I think this will be the third time stating it in this thread, but I wouldn't get boned if she couldn't get stoned.

Yeah, I've done all those re-up scenarios too.  Primitive bullshit lol

We are subsisting on the kindness of our best friend and my bro-heim, who have spotted us a couple buds to hold us over.
    It's one rule that I've always followed, I'm never ever stingy and I always have a bud for someone who's in need, and so far the universe has rewarded me in kind.
    Nice pun, eh?
  • Options
    Amen, gambs!  Gotta look out for our brothers and sisters.

We just finished off a Chong J - lovely lovely hybrid - and got Missio's stripped version of Animal going here.  These guys are fucking awesome and perfect for this evening and mindset.  Almost Radiohead-y.
  • Options
    Oh me oh my.  I love this band so goddamned much.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02oqU_w0RFs

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Lol, nothing, generally. But for me, sex and pot just don't mix, lol. Even if smoking it did make me horny, I'd probably be so awkward about it. :lol:
    "how YOU doin'?". 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

*double posting bullshit* 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I was high AF last night. Ate an unnatural amount of Ruffles. good god I need a stoned-eating alternative. my wedding ring didn't fit this morning. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I was high AF last night. Ate an unnatural amount of Ruffles. good god I need a stoned-eating alternative. my wedding ring didn't fit this morning. 
    Just how high were you? I mean, you did try to put it on your finger, yes? 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    The struggle is real.  
    Healthy food doesn't make a scratch on the munchies, let alone a dent.
    Try a different strain when you can, I've noticed some strains make me munchy as hell and others not so much.

It's hard not to get in a cycle of munchies>overeating>smoking to settle the stomach>repeat.