Options

I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    edited July 2017
    i need a pen or portable device for shatter. something easy to use/clean
    any recommendations?
    I am very happy with the Pendora, and it's affordable, and so are the replacement elements. This is the exact one I have (even the colour - they come in other colours too). I've been using it for at least a couple of years and it still works great. The replacement elements are about $25 CAD for fwo. One of those lasts me a long time, like at least a year. Works great with budder and shatter.

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,256
    Monsoon tonight. Damn wind has been stealing my weed this past week. Now it stole my still-lit embers! I chased them down and stomped them out, so no fire. But damn!
    The monsoon ruined a doob the other night.  Was doing fine under the back patio roof until the rain started flying sideways!
    Hahaha!
    Damn you monsoons!  ha
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Ah, Friday night this thread comes to life! Haha!! Go forth and be stoned! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Going outside for a good bong hit now.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Berries, DK?

About to spark (love that term) a Tommy Chong hybrid joint.  His quality is supreme, and is good for what is ailing me.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,472
    Got my girls delivered the other day, had someone watching them till my fence was built, going to make them comfortable today in their new home
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:
    Got my girls delivered the other day, had someone watching them till my fence was built, going to make them comfortable today in their new home
    Man...that post could've gone a whole other way if not for the thread title :peace:

May they flourish in your care.

Tylenol for pain this past week - did nada.
    Advil - same as above.
    Percocet and the like - not even going to touch you and your side-effects.  Fuck you.

Sativa, Indica, edibles = uh huh.  Doing what it should.

Universally and fully legalize this shit already!
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Yes!!!! Hedo, legalize that shit. 

Rgambs, thanks for the tip. It's better than my hubby standing there laughing at me. Lol

PJSoul, thanks for posting that. I've been wanting to try it but didn't know what to smoke it out of. Thanks!  I'm sure I'll let you know how it went. Hopefully not on YouTube. :giggle:
  • Options
    Hey, I'm able to light my bowl thanks to rgambs. Yay!!!
  • Options
    mca47 said:
    Monsoon tonight. Damn wind has been stealing my weed this past week. Now it stole my still-lit embers! I chased them down and stomped them out, so no fire. But damn!
    The monsoon ruined a doob the other night.  Was doing fine under the back patio roof until the rain started flying sideways!
    Hahaha!
    Damn you monsoons!  ha
    I feel ya. The wind has stolen way too much weed from me. I am watching my neighbors' yards from my balcony to see if anything recognizable sprouts up. Lol
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Fuck yay-yeah! 
    My wife had the same problem so I watched what she was doing and what I was doing and fixed her up.
    I guess I know my way around a Bic lol

Cheers!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    Fuck yay-yeah! 
    My wife had the same problem so I watched what she was doing and what I was doing and fixed her up.
    I guess I know my way around a Bic lol

Cheers!
    That's better than my husband. He just laughed.
    But thanks! That was helpful. 
  • Options
    Doing some heavy hitting lately. In honor of my trip to the Colorado mountains Tueday, I've been listening to G.D. Fire on the Mountain........Blaze On All!

What You Giving

• Options
    Doing some heavy hitting lately. In honor of my trip to the Colorado mountains Tueday, I've been listening to G.D. Fire on the Mountain........Blaze On All!

Enjoy your trip! Pics please. :)
  • Options
    Too old to post pictures. Come visit Frisco/Summit County, Co. You ski or snowboard? Bike? Red Rocks is only an hour away!
    RogueStoner said:

Enjoy your trip! Pics please. :)

What You Giving

• Options
    Torch lighters are great for use in the wind.  Then all you have to do is get the cupping right.

Anyone found an effective cannabis lotion?  Akin to how other topical pain relief creams work.  The one I tried a while back did nothing.
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    edited July 2017
    hedonist said:
    Fairly baked, winding down, and thinking about some discussion during a years-ago college psych class (and I'm sure it's taken place in other realms). 1 - How you see yourself 2 - How you think others see you 3 - How others actually see you 4 - How you ARE :i_dunno:
    ^Trippy stuff. I'm not really into smoking but had some kind of blackberry hybrid strain last night. Niceee, right in that meditative state. Not a fan when smoking causes those dark, racing thoughts.
    https://youtu.be/eqrxQNicjBY
    https://youtu.be/-817tzuI8iw
    Post edited by SmallestOceans on
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    Phish, to me, is like beer.  I've tried it a few times but just can't appreciate it as others do =)

Yeah, not big into my head getting ahead of myself.  I'm prone to overthinking, anyway.  I've found that certain edibles can only been taken during the day, otherwise an ultimately-weird sleep is preceded by a good hour of mental roller-coasting.
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    Fairly baked, winding down, and thinking about some discussion during a years-ago college psych class (and I'm sure it's taken place in other realms). 1 - How you see yourself 2 - How you think others see you 3 - How others actually see you 4 - How you ARE :i_dunno:
    ^Trippy stuff. I'm not really into smoking but had some kind of blackberry hybrid strain last night. Niceee, right in that meditative state. Not a fan when smoking causes those dark, racing thoughts.
    https://youtu.be/eqrxQNicjBY
    https://youtu.be/-817tzuI8iw
    Will be baked for the 3 Phish shows at Dick's, Labor Day weekend. Can't wait! Haven't been to enough shows this summer.
    What You Giving

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,472
    hedonist said:
    BLACK35 said:
    Man...that post could've gone a whole other way if not for the thread title :peace:

Advil - same as above.
    Percocet and the like - not even going to touch you and your side-effects.  Fuck you.

Can completely see what I typed now could be mistaken for something else lol. Ya didn't look good lol. Good thing for thread title
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    dpduke69dpduke69 Raleigh, NC Posts: 187
    New guy I've been buying from makes fantastic and delicious edibles. Most recently Key lime/chocolate cake pops. Good lord it had me fucked up. nice to have some edibles stowed away for special occasions...or a boring day lol
    2013: Charlotte
    2016: Greenville Columbia
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    Phish, to me, is like beer.  I've tried it a few times but just can't appreciate it as others do =)

Yeah, not big into my head getting ahead of myself.  I'm prone to overthinking, anyway.  I've found that certain edibles can only been taken during the day, otherwise an ultimately-weird sleep is preceded by a good hour of mental roller-coasting.
    That's ok, different strokes for different folks. It took me years to get into the Grateful Dead. Phish clicked with me instantly though. I had never heard anything like that guitar tone before.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    hedonist said:

That's ok, different strokes for different folks. It took me years to get into the Grateful Dead. Phish clicked with me instantly though. I had never heard anything like that guitar tone before.
    Trey plays PRS guitars if I'm not mistaken. Definitely known for that smooth sound. Like Santana. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    hedonist said:

Trey plays PRS guitars if I'm not mistaken. Definitely known for that smooth sound. Like Santana. 
    He plays Languedoc guitars, but yeah they sound kind of similar.
    Post edited by SmallestOceans on
    Central Park 15

• Options
    BLACK35 said:
    hedonist said:
    BLACK35 said:

Advil - same as above.

Can completely see what I typed now could be mistaken for something else lol. Ya didn't look good lol. Good thing for thread title
    =)

APC and Bowie?  Two - two! - mints in one.

And yes, I dig me some Maynard in skimpy clothes or not.  Just bring me that voice, mind and energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx6LjuzBK5o
  • Options
    good intel PJ_soul
    TY
  • Options
    Third day of not smoking. Whoever said weed is addictive is full of shit. No withdrawl at all, no cravings, nothing. Unlike painkillers. 
    Smoke on, my fellow stoners!  Enjoy!  :peace:
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Fucking Masshole puritans in the State House fucked the voters.

It's now up to town officials instead of residents whether pot shops can open, and they jacked up the tax on which the voters approved statewide.

Way to represent the will of the people, dickheads. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM