Joe Maddon Charity Auction - 4x Wrigley 1 tickets, Eddie signed guitar

tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
edited August 2016 in The Porch
*** Looks like you can pre-bid online, but most likely need to call in to the live auction on Monday.

Joe Maddon's "Try Not to Suck" Celebrity Golf Classic is auctioning off 4 tickets and a Vedder-signed guitar.
https://www.charityauctionstoday.com/auctions/joe-maddon--814/items/pearljamexperience-13077
The winner of this auction item will enjoy the musical experience of a lifetime! The highest bidder will receive an autographed guitar from famous lead singer of Pearl Jam, Eddie Vedder, and 4 VIP tickets and passes to the private Pearl Jam hospitality area at Wrigley Field on August 20, 2016!
Donated By : Eddie Vedder
Post edited by tschav on

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Awesome!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Whoa!!! Awesome indeed!
  • SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    Love it!
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
    @ $2000 right now.
    "THE ONLINE AUCTION WILL CLOSE DOWN AT 1:00PM ON 8/15"
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    This seems like an absolute steal at this point...considering what tickets are selling for, a signed EV signed guitar and passes to private hospitality.
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    I'm sure the auction will fetch more once it switches to the live auction, but still that's a great starting point. Wish I knew where the VIP tickets would be - box seats?
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    I was wondering the same thing. Also curious to know what the hospitality area is like.
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways