Wrigley Merch Schedule

Have I missed it?
Hopefully we hear something today as it is the 10th but the shows are 10 days away.....

Comments

• chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    I havent seen anything yet
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    edited August 2016
    Fenway was posted a few days before the first show, so probably not till Monday for Wrigley. Maybe this weekend.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    edited August 2016
    They announced the Fenway merch schedule on the 31st. Assuming we'll hear the schedule for Wrigley in the next day or 2.
    Post edited by Indifference71 on
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Sorry to ask a Q that might be posted elsewhere... Does anyone know if they are going to distribute 10C tix the nights before each concert?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Lizard said:

Sorry to ask a Q that might be posted elsewhere... Does anyone know if they are going to distribute 10C tix the nights before each concert?

Yes, Box Office is open Friday Aug. 19 and Sunday Aug. 21 from Noon - 5PM
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Thanks bflynn... I just re-read my confirmation e-mail and it was RIGHT there..... :)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    Just realized that the Cubs have games at Wrigley through Thursday so I'm guessing it's unlikely that they'll be selling merch around Wrigley any of those days. Maybe a popup shop somewhere downtown for early in the week?
  • wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 944
    or Pre-order.
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    COME ON!!! show me the flyer already!!! How much $ will I need to bring this weekend??
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818

Just realized that the Cubs have games at Wrigley through Thursday so I'm guessing it's unlikely that they'll be selling merch around Wrigley any of those days. Maybe a popup shop somewhere downtown for early in the week?

from what was posted by one of the organizer earlier in this thread doesn't appear they can touch the area while the Cubs are in town, I wouldn't expect anything till early Friday...basically its going to be a mess I assume

• SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    In the email they sent out over 2 weeks ago, they said: Merchandise info can be found on www.pearljam.com in the coming days.

I guess not :)
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,152
    Wow According to bostons schedule I would've bought the wrigley sale started tomorrow
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Wow According to bostons schedule I would've bought the wrigley sale started tomorrow

It can't really b/c the Cubs are still in town. Folks should not compare Wrigley to Fenway. Fenway was perfectly placed. Not only in terms of timing with the Sox away prior (the crunch came after), but also infrastructure - the Sox have locations already built in to sell stuff plus they shut the streets down for games, so completely prepared to this sort of thing. Plus, HoB was readily available for use. It was just really well set up, but the availability of all aspects was so much greater than the timing of what's happening around Wrigley.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,433
    edited August 2016

Wow According to bostons schedule I would've bought the wrigley sale started tomorrow

It can't really b/c the Cubs are still in town. Folks should not compare Wrigley to Fenway. Fenway was perfectly placed. Not only in terms of timing with the Sox away prior (the crunch came after), but also infrastructure - the Sox have locations already built in to sell stuff plus they shut the streets down for games, so completely prepared to this sort of thing. Plus, HoB was readily available for use. It was just really well set up, but the availability of all aspects was so much greater than the timing of what's happening around Wrigley.
    All great points. It's no secret that Red Sox ownership will do anything to make a buck and the numerous stands and stores surrounding the ballpark are a great example of that. As EdsonNascimento pointed out, the infrastructure around the park in this regard made the Fenway merch situation a perfect setup and helped keep things running smoothly overall.
  • mpedonempedone Posts: 1,946

All great points. It's no secret that Red Sox ownership will do anything to make a buck and the numerous stands and stores surrounding the ballpark are a great example of that. As EdsonNascimento pointed out, the infrastructure around the park in this regard made the Fenway merch situation a perfect setup and helped keep things running smoothly overall.
    For once, the Red Sox ownership's money-grubbing nature was a good thing!
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
    I'm sure if the Cubs were out of town a few days earlier and the construction all around the place was not going on, it would have been just like Fenway.
  • I'm sure if the Cubs were out of town a few days earlier and the construction all around the place was not going on, it would have been just like Fenway.

In some ways - but the Red Sox have actual sales locations outside that they just converted and appeared to include staff that knew what they were doing. The bags they put everything in were Red Sox bags. I've been to shows where they didn't even have bags to put stuff in. I'm not sure the Cubs have the same set up.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.

I'm sure if the Cubs were out of town a few days earlier and the construction all around the place was not going on, it would have been just like Fenway.

In some ways - but the Red Sox have actual sales locations outside that they just converted and appeared to include staff that knew what they were doing. The bags they put everything in were Red Sox bags. I've been to shows where they didn't even have bags to put stuff in. I'm not sure the Cubs have the same set up.
    Yup, I was in Boston and got the red sox bags too. I'm not saying exactly like the store fronts there. But if they had a few days, no games or construction around, they may have been able to set up tents and trailers at stadium and staffed them to handle it more like Fenway. Seems that they have that option this time.
  • wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 944
    Fenway's Official Merch Schedule was posted on this site 8/1 (I know, I know, it was leaked earlier, the wrath of our lovely group scared him off for a few days). 8/1 -8/5 = 8/16 - 8/20. Stay tuned this afternoon.
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 451
    My 2cents..8/1 merch info was only released because they were selling the next day 8/2, Fenway had an "open day" of no merch sales due to a concert on Wed. Technically the announcement was the day before sales began. As will be tomorrows announcement. The day before sales begin on Thurs.