I want to thank PJ for a total Fenway experience!

DedvwDedvw Posts: 246
This was more than just a concert! Everything about the Fenway weekend is something Ill never forget. From having 10 browsers open to get tickets. Anticipating what the poster(s) are going to look like. Renting a hotel down the street from Fenway. Waiting in line to buy a couple posters (even though they were sold out of the Thomas poster). Meeting a bunch of really friendly fans: I do tell everyone who asks me about the concert how friendly everyone was. Having fantastic seats and great company to watch the show with. Super surprising acoustics and actually being able to understand what Ed was saying. Really cool camera angles to watch and it has me praying for a DVD release. Fighting friendly crowds after the show to finally get my Thomas poster! Quick turnaround time to get the show on Sirius Radio (it sounds fantastic on the radio). I really am still absorbing everything we did this past weekend. The last time I had a total experience like this was Woodstock II in 1994.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Comments

• MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,668
    Yeah, but the weather was kinda hot. I really wish PJ had not chosen that weekend. They should have picked a weekend where it was about 75° with a slight breeze.