Sunday Aug 7th Fenway! Anyone from Sec A3, down in front?

SimmZSimmZ Posts: 41
Hey guys, what a great show on Sunday Aug 7th! Had an absolutely unreal experience as it was my 42nd birthday and won the 10C ticket lottery as we sat front row Sec A3, directly in front of Stone. That in itself was amazing, including an incredible setlist. It got even better as while the band was playing Breath, Eddie walked our way and my wife tossed your sunglasses on stage in front of him. Yep, that was my wife! If you guys recall, he proceeded to put them on for a second and then tossed them back to us. Crazy and she went ballistic! Then during Rockin in the Free World, Ed and I exchanged chest pumps as he noticed my birthday pin on my shirt. During the next guitar exchange, he came to his left and tossed me the 2nd tambourine he threw into the crowd......it was unreal, and of course an experience I will never for forget! Fenway, front row, my birthday, and these beautiful experiences happen to us! Phenomenal and mind blowing! Remember me guys, anyone anyone...?????
If anyone has video up close during "Rockin in the Free World", would love to connect to see footage. We were out of memory and picture room on our phones, so we couldn't get any video at that point, which sucked. Some of the dudes around me took pics of us as well, so would love to get those...long shot, I know, but you never know as the community in the 10C is unbelievable!! Let me know PJers and see you at the next show
SimmZ