Question About 10C Tickets

Hey everyone,

I've only been a member of the 10C for a couple of months now so I am a little confused about a couple things. I see on the forum a lot about "10C tickets" and "10C Reserved tickets." Whats the difference between those two and just regular tickets? I know the question probably has a really basic answer but I couldn't figure it out. I know the 10C has presales and everything like that but if someone can just clear up my confusion a little I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks everyone!
Fenway Park, Boston 8/5/16
MSG, New York 5/1/16
Central Park, New York 9/26/15

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,709
    10C tickets are tickets that the band/10club reserve for the fan club and sell to us directly. They endeavor to get the best seats in the venue as well as GA seats when there is GA floor or pit.
    Other tickets are the ones folks buy through Ticketmaster and the like. The only difference is normally the 10C seats are better seats.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,145
    "10 club reserved" is just used to differentiate between general admission tickets and reserved seating tickets but they are both ten Club tickets
  • "10 club reserved" is just used to differentiate between general admission tickets and reserved seating tickets but they are both ten Club tickets
    So are 10 Club Reserved typically GA or regular seating?
    MSG, New York 5/1/16
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,145
    Ten Club reserved are regular seating
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,687
    There are 2 kinds of seating...

1. G.A. (general admission) first come first served....standing

2. Reserved....a reserved seat...sometimes floor....sometimes lower sides....sometimes both.
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

There are 2 kinds of 10C seating...

1. G.A. (general admission) first come first served....standing

2. Reserved....a reserved seat...sometimes floor....sometimes lower sides....sometimes both.

This ^^^^^^ No more needs to be said.
  • Thanks everyone I appreciate it
    MSG, New York 5/1/16