Options

Fenway Merchandise.....they messed this up

124»

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    JimmyV said:

The Fenway merch situation is looking pretty good right about now, yes?

cant yet tell.. I believe OP point was that most everything was gone well before gates opened for 2nd show. we'll know monday.
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,865

With purchase of your ticket, you have access to and are limited to purchasing one of every item available. Done and done. Curbs the appetite donit?!

Flipper who is in the 10 club (possibly with multiple accounts) puts his stuff up on ebay before the merch is even available to the rest of the public at even more exorbitant markup, because it's "exclusive".
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    What people are missing about Wrigley is the first day is for suckers. Fenway was that way (though not quite as bad) the first day. By Friday afternoon (day of Show), you could pretty much walk into anything. Oh boo hoo. I didn't get the Thomas poster. I checked my pulse. Still there. 7 hours on Suckers Day isn't worth it. Now for Wrigley, that might bleed into today b/c of the smallness of the shop they initially used. But, patience and you may not get want you want - but you'll get what you need. Ooh, yeah.

Anyone wasting more than a half hour (ok, maybe an hour b/c of misjudgment of speed) on a line for stuff in a city like Chicago should be forced to walk around with all their stuff on or pasted to their forehead like Joey wearing all Chandler's clothes.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.