Fenway 2 630 start time

zmanzman Posts: 502
just saw a tweet from pj saying 630 start time. is this another load of bull like Friday night or is it the real start time?

Comments

• AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    I think they wanted to start at 7:00 on Friday, given the setlist vs. What we actually got. Not enough folks in their seats on time.
  • That tweet is from Fenway Park not band and is consistent with Friday spoken schedule. Not discouraging early arrival. I'm not chancing it, but just sayin.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • zmanzman Posts: 502
    start playing and trust me. people will find their seats really F'ing fast
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,011
    Wtf? That's a Fenway tweet. I'm thinking the original PJ info might still be correct?
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
    you would think 10c would come forth and tell us fans an exact start time. we are the fan club and all.
    or at least correct people speaking on their behalf
  • Fenway tweet, but retweeted by Pearl Jam.
    so frustrating the lack of simple logistical information from the fan club sometimes
    Eh. If they told people 7:30 they'd all start trying to get in at 7:00, then they'd miss the beginning of the show standing in line to get in, then those exact same people who wanted them to post a specific start time would be pissed. It's also a safety hazard, thousands of folks running to their seats at once.
    hard to be pissed when they tell you a start time and then start at that time. anything else is your own fault.
  • I do think they'll hold tight to 7:30 as opposed to 10 minutes later like Friday. It's Sunday. Shouldn't be people rushing from the office. Hoping they come on even earlier but that's probably wishful thinking.
    be like your boss telling you to be in for 630 and then you use traffic as an excuse to not be there on time. it's not the bosses job to account for traffic, and he really meant u to be in at 730

I do think they'll hold tight to 7:30 as opposed to 10 minutes later like Friday. It's Sunday. Shouldn't be people rushing from the office. Hoping they come on even earlier but that's probably wishful thinking.

people still have other priorities in life and having a consistent start time would be a nice courtesy
  • zman said:

I do think they'll hold tight to 7:30 as opposed to 10 minutes later like Friday. It's Sunday. Shouldn't be people rushing from the office. Hoping they come on even earlier but that's probably wishful thinking.

people still have other priorities in life and having a consistent start time would be a nice courtesy
    Oh, I agree. But I think the concept is announce 6:30 so people shooting for that time actually get in by 7:15 with unexpected traffic, security, etc. of course, it usually means an extra beer run AT 6:30 that as expected takes longer than the unexpected, but whatever.

Have a great show!

zman said:

Oh, I agree. But I think the concept is announce 6:30 so people shooting for that time actually get in by 7:15 with unexpected traffic, security, etc. of course, it usually means an extra beer run AT 6:30 that as expected takes longer than the unexpected, but whatever.

Have a great show!
    Articulated that much better than I could. Well done. Lol.
  • mikesbrimikesbri Posts: 965
    Sooner everyone in the longer pj plays. The fact they cut off 4 songs on Friday its best to get in as early as possible.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • bootlegbootleg Posts: 675
    I heard a guy working the 10c ticket line saying they were going on at 715
  • Spurs14Spurs14 Posts: 252
    It's Sunday. There's no reason (excuse) for not being in your seat by the posted start time. If you're stuck in security, beer, merch lines that's your issue.