Grandstand 33

What up fellow Jammers. I followed along last night, what an amazing show. If anyone can please give me a heads up. I got a ticket for grandstand 33, row 3, aisle. If anyone was at Fenway near this spot... can you let me know how the sight line and sound was? Im pretty close to the green monster. Thanks so much!

Comments

• mikerlmikerl Posts: 580
    I think in row three of the grandstand, you will have good sound. As you get further back and are really under the roof it's not great. You should have a solid view too.
    Hartford 1996, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1 1998, Mansfield 1 2000, Mansfield 2 2000, Albany 2003, MSG 2 2003, Mansfield 3 2003, Boston 2 2004, Albany 2006, Boston 2 2006, Mansfield 2 2008, Boston 2010, Worcester 1 2013, Worcester 2 2013
  • WW187806WW187806 Posts: 558
    nice, thanks for the reply. i was hoping that was the case. I know when your in the grand stands and end up under the over hang the sound can get muffled and distorted. I was trying to get out from under that without breaking the bank. Stubhub got me for 170, and its a non drinking section... but It seemed like a good spot... I'll figure out the drinking and all that, I'm there for the show! Anybody else either near that area night 1 or have insight?
  • Sound was phenomenal last night section 31, row 3, so you should be good. As far as sight lines, couldn't see Matt, and only saw Mike when he came to front of stage but you are mostly watching the screen from that angle anyway so you should be good. Also, seemed to be plenty of people drinking over that way, so you shouldn't have to worry about that. Maybe they aren't enforcing it for concerts.
  • WW187806WW187806 Posts: 558
    awesome. thanks man. can always rely on fellow jammers. really stoked. i saw them during the spring tour, both philly shows and msg. all stub hub (credit card!), this ticket is a stub hub as well. Was best value for spot, lost all lotteries through ten club. You guys think they are gonna go on at 630 (or just Ed) for pre set acoustic?