Options

(1) Camden 6/19 10Club Ticket for ride to/from NYC

arakiasarakias Posts: 281
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi there,

I have (2) fan club seats for Camden Night 1 (6/19) and havnt been able to figure out a roundtrip from NYC because I do not have anyone to go with.
Is there anyone looking to go to the show (I can leave work mid afternoon thursday) and has transportation to and from NYC on the day of? I would like to get back the same night if possible (and I might sleep in the car). Also, be friendly and conversational, i'm an easy going fellow.

I can offer in exchange my +1 ten club ticket (member number 179---).

Please note that my posting this offer is to ENTERTAIN ideas, I still have to work Friday (and I dont have a Camden II ticket nor should I try to attend both) and want to see if this is even possible. Its a lot of driving/commuting for one show (without a car as I live in CT) but I dont want to miss a show if I already have the tickets. I would never find out what seats I had... I am trying to ask friends as well even after this is posted.

I guess theres a lot of trust involved in even considering something like this, I dont want to get forgotten at Camden! Lets see what happens.

Send a PM or post in this thread or whatever.

Is there already a car pool going from NYC or anything? Want to meet in Manhattan to discuss? Everythings up in the air at this point.