Boston Screening Party - Looking for 1 ticket

If anyone has a spare ticket to Saturday's screening pls msg me! I missed out on all the drawings for the weekend and would be grateful to go. Thanks!!

Comments

• LauriLauri Posts: 748
    I totally missed this--what's the screening party?
  • BROBERBROBER Posts: 8
    Here is the notice that went out last month:
    We are excited to announce Ten Club is hosting a free screening party at the House of Blues in Boston on Saturday, August 6th. Pearl Jam’s video director, Blue Leach, will be screening the video and audio feed from Friday night’s performance at Fenway Park in its entirety on the big screen. The event is exclusive to Ten Club members only. See eligibility requirements below.

A Ten Club ticket drawing is being held for eligible members for a chance to enter for a pair of Ten Club tickets to the screening. The ticket drawing opens today Wednesday, July 6th, and closes on Tuesday, July 12th at 10am pacific.

ELIGIBILITY:

Members active as of Tuesday, July 5th are eligible for this ticket drawing. New memberships purchased after July 5th are not considered eligible. Expired Memberships that were Renewed after that date are also not considered eligible.

Members can find the full details in the Ten Club Events section.
  • LauriLauri Posts: 748
    Thanks. Man, I can't get gmail to stop sending ten club emails to my promotions folder, that's why I missed the presale and have really overpriced crappy tickets for tonight!