Options

Any merch left???

go prego pre Posts: 650
I'm not going to Fenway, but I'm wondering if there will be any merch (especially posters) left at Wrigley when I won't be able to get there until early afternoon the day of the first show.
I was kind of hoping that they would release one new poster each day, rather than sell all six of them right away.
There's a trapdoor in the sun.

Comments

• Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    cant predict wrigley, but today was what they call Nice and Easy Bob Griese.... showed up at 4:30 pm and had everything except a couple patches, the pennant sticker, and the thomas poster. got myself and a couple other people everything we needed in 5 minutes. literally no one in line. it was a beautiful thing.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    I don't think so and I wanted a pin if I could
  • Options
    yeah, kinda figured it would turn out that way. not sure why they do it this way. so many fans are traveling to these shows and can't show up until the day of the show.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    Plenty!
  • Options
    ZL29ZL29 Naptown Posts: 37
    If anyone wants stuff from Wrigley, let me know. I'd love to trade for Fenway stuff. HUGE Sox fan. Flag, Poster, Sticker... anything. Will trade for Wrigley version. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
    Noblesville '98
    Noblesville '00
    Cincy '00
    WPB '03
    Noblesville '03
    Cincy '06
    Camden II '08
    Noblesville '10
    Cincy '14
  • Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    I would assume there will be merch available on the day of each show.
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Options

I would assume there will be merch available on the day of each show.

right, but I'm guessing once the posters are gone, they are gone. doubt they would hold any back. but thanks to another board member, I might not have to worry.
  • Options
    glennb2112glennb2112 memphis Posts: 247
    i would think they would hold back some for each day...no way they would run out of items before a show date.
  • Options
    peterwhughespeterwhughes NH Posts: 153
    I got the Thomas and Mark5 posters and baseball cards at shop on landsdowne St next to HOB right after the show. No lines
  • Options
    edited August 2016

I got the Thomas and Mark5 posters and baseball cards at shop on landsdowne St next to HOB right after the show. No lines

really?!?! that's pretty awesome!
    does anyone think they printed more posters for these stadium shows because they know there will be a bigger demand?
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    go pre said:

does anyone think they printed more posters for these stadium shows because they know there will be a bigger demand?
    YES
  • Options
    crew60crew60 Posts: 14
    I can def trade a PIN. STICKERS and some cards. PM me when you have some Wrigley stuff
  • Options
    VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    Baseball cards are sold out too
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    Ames will be selling the cards on their site.
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    go pre said:

They always print a ton. I wish other bands would do that when they played stadiums (cough, cough, Foo Fighters).
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    edited August 2016
    Double post, sorry!

Post edited by kramer73 on
  • Options
    what's the inventory look like today