WE'RE GOOD! Childcare fell thru for 8/7 Fenway, now need 1 or 2 more tix...

JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
edited August 2016 in The Porch
UPDATE: We found a ticket so we're good. Thanks to those who considered helping us!

Hello all, we're so hyped for Fenway2, it will be my husband's 1st PJ show ever, travelling to Boston tomorrow from DC! But just found out our child care for our daughter fell through, so now we need to bring her too or all miss out. Thinking it'll be impossible to find a seat with us, but if we can get 1 (ideally 2) more reserved seats, I'll let my husband and daughter sit in our 10Club seats and I can sit alone (or rock out with YOU!) if we can't sit together. Or if anyone has 2 reserved, I'll bring another longtime PJ fan friend who's never seen them either and enjoy with her for her first show.

I believe whatever happens will be cool, so whoever I sit with (if not husband and daughter) it'll be someone awesome and the show will still be great.

Open to all ideas, just tried for awhile on today's onsale but no luck.

Please let me know if you've got reserved, so appreciated! THANK YOU!
Post edited by JH6056 on

Comments

• JH6056 said:

Hello all, we're so hyped for Fenway2, it will be my husband's 1st PJ show ever, travelling to Boston tomorrow from DC! But just found out our child care for our daughter fell through, so now we need to bring her too or all miss out. Thinking it'll be impossible to find a seat with us, but if we can get 1 (ideally 2) more reserved seats, I'll let my husband and daughter sit in our 10Club seats and I can sit alone (or rock out with YOU!) if we can't sit together. Or if anyone has 2 reserved, I'll bring another longtime PJ fan friend who's never seen them either and enjoy with her for her first show.

I believe whatever happens will be cool, so whoever I sit with (if not husband and daughter) it'll be someone awesome and the show will still be great.

I may have 1 extra for Sunday. I will not know until after Friday's show.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    There's a possibility I will have 2 tix for Sunday if my wife doesn't want to stay in town.
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Did u have a contractual agreement with your childcare provider? You might be able to sue for damages.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427

JH6056 said:

I may have 1 extra for Sunday. I will not know until after Friday's show.
    Thanks, my email is radioclash99@yahoo.com Please let me know! Thanks!

There's a possibility I will have 2 tix for Sunday if my wife doesn't want to stay in town.

Well for you I hope your wife wants to stay, but if she doesn't PLEASE do let me know if you have those! So much appreciated!

My email is radioclash99@yahoo.com that's the better way to reach me if you've got news. Thank you!!
    hsohi said:

Did u have a contractual agreement with your childcare provider? You might be able to sue for damages.

Nope, it's a family friend and they have a good reason for not being able to do it. We're very disappointed but it's not a contract and not like we'd sue them anyway. We're just focused on making sure we can still see the show, but thanks for trying to help.