Deep mag and holiday vinyl Europe?

Has anybody in Europe (or UK) not received the single or deep mag yet? I'm still waiting and thought they had been shipped a while back!?
Thanks

Comments

• rw160510rw160510 Posts: 948
    It doesn't seem like anyone in the UK has received it yet. A few of us emailed 10c a couple of weeks ago. They ended up asking for current shipping address and resending it. I'm still waiting for the resent copy.
  • stonesstones Posts: 276
    Still waiting too.
    Do we all need to email and chase? Did the email back from 10C confirm that they had been sent before, but they would resend again?
    To me it makes little sense that they would resend them on an individual basis only to the people who've emailed chasing, as all the shipments to the whole country couldn't have got lost. Could they?
  • AO288807AO288807 Posts: 40
    Don't really remember but it arrived in sweden more than six weeks ago
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 948
    edited August 2016
    They said that they were sent out via a third party. I emailed asking if they had any updates on an arrival date and they asked for my current shipping details and then told me they would send another one. I wasn't expecting a new one to be sent, I was just wondering if they had any news. They were great to deal with as always in my experience. If for some reason I end up with 2 copies I'll send one back to them.
    Post edited by rw160510 on
  • stonesstones Posts: 276
    rw160510 said:

I wasn't expecting a new one to be sent, I was just wondering if they had any news.

That was where I was coming from. Thanks.
    I don't mind sending an email myself, I just thought that as it seems to have effected all UK members (unless someone knows any different??) that it must just be that all UK shipments have yet to be sent.

I'll let 10c get Fenway and Wrigley out of the way, and then contact them if I'm still waiting.