Fenway Will Call Info?

I searched for the answer but if it's out there already and I missed - it my apologies!

I was one of the lucky ones to score tix for Fenway 1. The confirmation email doesn't give any details on will call. Anyone know if these will be available with the rest of the 10C ticket pickup? Could someone share the details of the email that went out to ticket holders recently with the will call info?

Thanks!!

05-12-06 Albany || 10-15-13 Worcester 1 || 10-16-13 Worcester 2 || 5-1-16 MSG 1 || 5-2-16 MSG 2 || 8-5-16 Fenway 1 || 8-7-16 Fenway 2 || 9-2-18 Fenway 1 || 9-4-18 Fenway 2 || 5-3-22 San Diego || 5-6-22 LA 1 || 5-7-22 LA 2 || 9-8-22 Toronto 

"At night the sky grows dark with fallen stars"

Comments

• mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    This is your final confirmation for your Ten Club Reserved Seating ticket purchase to see Pearl Jam in concert at Boston’s Fenway Park on August 5th.

Your tickets will be at Ten Club will call under the registered member name:

Ten Club Box Office for August 5th Tickets only:

Thursday August 4th:
    Box Office Opens: Noon
    Box Office Closes: 7pm

Friday August 5th:
    Box Office Opens: Noon
    Box Office Break:4:00pm - 4:30pm or sooner
    Door Time: 5:00pm
    PJ Set Time: 7:30pm
    Box Office Close: 8:00pm
    *All times subject to change

Fenway Park Info- We are thrilled to be guests at MLB’s oldest ballpark, Fenway Park. Please keep in mind that given its age, this building has some unique spacial challenges. The neighborhood is small and the space to form lines is minimal, but the Ten Club and Fenway Park teams will do our best to ensure will call is as safe and efficient as possible.

We HIGHLY ADVISE that you pick up your tickets the day before the show, or at the very least before 4pm on show day.

Ten Club will call will be distributed at folding tables set up at the large Gate B roll up door at the corner of Ipswich St and Van Ness St. On show days, this same door will be used as a public entrance into the venue beginning at 5pm door time. To ensure safety for all patrons, the Ten Club will call distribution will close at approximately 4pm for a brief period and relocate to the smaller roll up door immediate to the left. Please note that at this time the Ten Club lines combine with the public will call. Again, to avoid waiting in a longer line than necessary, we HIGHLY ADVISE that you pick up your tickets the day before the show, or before we relocate will call at 4pm on show day.

1. For Friday August 5th tickets only: Ten Club Ticket distribution will open Thursday, August 4th from noon until 7:00pm. Ten Club will re-open ticket distribution on Saturday, August 20th at Noon and will close at 8:00pm. Tickets will be distributed at the large Gate B roll up door on the corner of Ipswich St and Van Ness St until 4pm when they will be moved to a smaller roll up door immediately to the the left. Please arrive early to pick up your tickets to avoid waiting in long lines at the box office.

2. Tickets are filed alphabetically in order of last name. Ten Club ticket windows will have signs above dividing them up based on the alphabet. Ex. A-F, G-L, M-R, etc Please make sure you are in the line that corresponds with the first letter of your last name and have your photo ID in hand.

3. Ten Club members must show government issued photo identification to collect purchased tickets.

4. Only the Ten Club member whose name is on the membership account may pick the tickets up. You cannot send anyone else to pick tickets up for you. No exceptions.

5. You will receive two (2) reserved tickets pre-assigned based on seniority in the fan club. Seat locations are not given out in advance. You will find out your seat location when you pick up your tickets at will call.

6. There will not be an opener for this show. 

7. You may enter the venue from any gate.

8. All ticket sales are final. No refunds, name transfers or exchanges. No exceptions.

9. Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and possible loss of membership.

Pearl Jam show Merchandise info can be found here: http://pearljam.com/news/0/1/23039/fenway_park_outdoor_merch_schedule
    The Ten Club ticket policy can be found here: http://pearljam.com/tenclub/tickets

You've been informed ... now go have fun!

Thanks,
    10club
  • Thank you!
    05-12-06 Albany || 10-15-13 Worcester 1 || 10-16-13 Worcester 2 || 5-1-16 MSG 1 || 5-2-16 MSG 2 || 8-5-16 Fenway 1 || 8-7-16 Fenway 2 || 9-2-18 Fenway 1 || 9-4-18 Fenway 2 || 5-3-22 San Diego || 5-6-22 LA 1 || 5-7-22 LA 2 || 9-8-22 Toronto 

"At night the sky grows dark with fallen stars"
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,716
    MissLinzz said:

I searched for the answer but if it's out there already and I missed - it my apologies!

I was one of the lucky ones to score tix for Fenway 1. The confirmation email doesn't give any details on will call. Anyone know if these will be available with the rest of the 10C ticket pickup? Could someone share the details of the email that went out to ticket holders recently with the will call info?

Thanks!!

Did you buy tickets yesterday through the sale for the newly released seats?

If so, I think your tix would be at regular will call, not 10 club as they were sold through tickets.com.

If you got them through original 10C lottery, then yes follow the instructions that Larry David posted above.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • I have 10 club tix for Friday but don't expect to make it there until 6. Is will call going to be a nightmare??
  • opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,194

I have 10 club tix for Friday but don't expect to make it there until 6. Is will call going to be a nightmare??

Almost definitely
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas